Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gdgdsg

Dec 28, 2022
Hello devs at Cubecraft.
When i first started playing your serve, I loved it! but now, its not good because of one game I love to play, Lucky Islands.
there are some things in the game that are pointless, or just unnecessary. So here us my short list of changes CubeCraft NEEDS to make to their game Lucky Islands.

1. Block Drops
Why is the witch a drop? I usually always die because of a witch that has already spawned, or i got out of a block. All it does is harass you, and it is an unnecessary and annoying drop, not to mention it is on a flying bat, so it's almost impossible to kill it unless you have the greatest aim with a bow known to man, or the bat flies close enough to the ground, which is very unlikely. It also, gives you weakness for 1:30 minutes. that may not seem like a long time, but it drastically changes the gameplay, by making it harder to kill players, especially if you don't have a good weapon. Another one, being the lava drop. I really don't need to explain why this is a bad drop, but to put it shortly, it spawns 1 block of lava, and that may not seem so bad, but for people for payed for a rank to vote for the type of loot you get in the game, they can vote for overpowered drops, and this only makes the lava drop even worse and harder to avoid.

2. Opening a block
When I open a block, i should usually get what's inside of it, right? WRONG. I always deal with people on my team taking what i opened, and I'm usually struggling to get good loot like armor or weapons, and they ALWAYS have to take that. And the worst part, people are dirtbags. so I always get it taken away, and not getting it back. So thats why they need to make it so if YOU open a block, YOU get the item that comes out of it.

3. Maps
I like a-lot of the maps in this game, especially the map "Oyster". But there is a problem with the map "Ducks". The map is made of wool, and all minecraft players know, that wool and fire don't go along well. So this means, with previous drops, like the lava, and the updated Iron block drop, which for some reason, now has fire when the lightning strikes, making a disaster for the Ducks map. I play on the map, and sometimes die not to players, but the fire burning all of the wool on the map.

Hope you guys see this and consider making these changes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom