Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethany409

Aug 16, 2014
the wild side
Pls dont go Off-Topic ;)
Like Guardi4n said let's stay on topic yall, anyways....
Minecraft Nickname: rdancer9
How Long She's Been Playing On Cubecraft: Maybe 10 months? not quite sure, around that doe
Why you should pick her: tbh she's awesome and really nice, she is loyal to others and I think she deserves the rank for the kind way she treats others :)

D

Deleted member 8554

Your NickName in Minecraft: Piggygirl120
Time played in cubecraft: Once I played for 10 hours straight
Why you deserve the Rank: Because I am very kind to the community here and try to help out as many people as possible, plus I've been playing on the server for quite a while.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Your NickName in Minecraft: Piggygirl120
Time played in cubecraft: Once I played for 10 hours straight
Why you deserve the Rank: Because I am very kind to the community here and try to help out as many people as possible, plus I've been playing on the server for quite a while.
Is Pink not buying you it? By the way I dont mean that as a bad thing Pink you were really nice to offer it to her in the first place.

D

Deleted member 8554

Is Pink not buying you it? By the way I dont mean that as a bad thing Pink you were really nice to offer it to her in the first place.
She is just having a hard time getting it because her credit card won't work.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
Whoops, forgot to write mine, anyways here it is ;)

IGN: Pat3950
Time on CCG: I have been on the server for about 5-6 months, I don't really remember :P
Why I deserve iron rank: I feel like I help people out lots both on forums and in-game and I really like contributing to suggestions made on the forums ^-^

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
I would also like to nominate someone

IGN: LullabyStarfish
Time played: No idea, I met her a few months ago
Why does he deserve it: He has an awesome name and he's a great personality

(LullabyStarfish is @noodles77 's girlfriend)

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
I Like to nominete a really big friend that is MasterDark2001, he has been playing on the CCG Server since 2 YEARS , I think that he must have it because he has been a lot of time he has participate , and he has support CubeCraftGames since the server started. i too like to participate but i think i can only mention one use so i will sacrifice or anything but for do that My friend MasterDark2001 will be happy because. Earn friends is hard,win enemies is easy

Tomb-Raider-gifs-tomb-raider-reboot-34308156-500-230.gif

Noodles

Jan 31, 2015
Your NickName in Minecraft ! Noodlesnn
Time played in cubecraft: 11 hours, 37 mins, 53 secs
Why you deserve the Rank: Cubecraft is the only server I play on, I love skywars especially :). I really want the rank so I can experience more of cubecraft and receive more benefits so I can win more rounds of sg!

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
Why you deserve the Rank: Cubecraft is the only server I play on, I love skywars especially :). I really want the rank so I can experience more of cubecraft and receive more benefits so I can win more rounds of sg!

Seriously? You've played on CCG for 11 hours and then you say it's the only server you play on? O.o

Reactions: johnyestaloca

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
There can only be one...
rage-face.jpg

Reactions: Younisco and guardd

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
I want nominate My friend Expmining for iron rank because He love minecraft and he is very old player in cubecraft I think he played over 150 hours cubecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom