Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Well, im just gonna nominate myself. :p
Your NickName in minecraft: johnyestaloca
Time played in cubecraft: I dont really know how many minutes etc. I've played, but I'm playing on this server for around 16 months or anything like that?
Why you deserve the rank: I'm always helping people if I can. (especially translating dutch ;)) and I also try to make some new maps for the server. (I guess you've already seen that) Oh and last but not least: I'm always happy. :p

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
I nominate myself
Ign: masouri
Time played: bout 2 years
Why should I get it: I love this server and want to support it. I have gotten 10 friends that play mc to play on this server. I have had lots of fun on this server. I helped report people to make the community safe. I have made lots of friends and wish to become a donor since I joined but can't pay for it.

Reactions: KoningKiwi

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
I nominate myself
Ign: masouri
Time played: bout 2 years
Why should I get it: I love this server and want to support it. I have gotten 10 friends that play mc to play on this server. I have had lots of fun on this server. I helped report people to make the community safe. I have made lots of friends and wish to become a donor since I joined but can't pay for it.
Why da like O.o

Darashgikun

Feb 3, 2015
My name : Darashgikun in Mimecraft
Hours connected Cubecraft :
75 Hours
Reason why deveria have iron :
I am poor , poor good not only that I do not have a credit card to buy the range , my friends and I played in cubecraft Tomve_Matz and when my friend told me about this post I decided to participate , that 's the reason

X_EpicM_X

Jan 10, 2015
Sydney
I would like to nominate @uchiha99itachi (IGN:uchiha99itachi)
Time Played:Reallly Long Time
Why should he have Iron Rank?:He is and active Player,He is very nice and likes helping people who are in trouble and He would deserve to have a Rank so it can help him became a Better Helper Writing in Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom