Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GodlyLion56

Mar 26, 2021
So, in my game there were three people. Then, I killed one person but they hit me with a fire aspect sword. The fire got me down to half a heart and I was about to die. Then, the other player that I had not seen fell into the void just as I was about to die. Just thought that people would find this interesting.

Reactions: ssunsett

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
So, in my game there were three people. Then, I killed one person but they hit me with a fire aspect sword. The fire got me down to half a heart and I was about to die. Then, the other player that I had not seen fell into the void just as I was about to die. Just thought that people would find this interesting.
When you gonna duel me?

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
I wouldn't mind a free win xD. I once was just afk and people killed eachother and i won lol.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom