Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
upload_2018-2-17_13-26-42.png

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Totally agree, especially in duels. You pretty much have no chance if you get knocked off, unless you pre pearled.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Not fun for the person falling, but it's fun for the person who knocked the person into the void :p
True, but it's pvp, and not SkyWars.
In most cases when you got smashed off the map, the other player is just better.
Pvp=a game for the real pvp'ers, and I do not think ender pearls has anything to do in pvp.
Once, I participated on the community games, when @Diogo still hosted it and Clacks and ILoveYouu were still staff. We played the hunger games.
After a long game I was 1 of the 2 still remaining players alive.
The last player I had to fight was so much better than me, and they destroyed me.
I threw an enderpearl and I ate a golden apple, and suddenly, I won.
Diogo kicked the player, LOL :p

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
A bit off topic, but I never understood why people don't like people pearling or using lava buckets. You have items, use them. Like in FFA, the most overpowered kit in classic mode is probably the Alchemist. A poison pot that has an overall time of 40 seconds, 3 harming potion, strength, speed, regen, definitely the best kit to use. But if you were to remove all the potions, you're left at an disadvantage. You only have leather armor and a wooden sword. So yea, personally I consider it part of PvP.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom