Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
32 arrows? Pc players just cost on the bridge and go click click click click and don’t even need to angle it cuz we have LEATHER armour mobile players can do the same but much slower 16 arrows should be enough imo

t101badger

Dec 8, 2020
One of the main counters to stopping people just building up to build limit and bridging across is the bow.
Another main method is to pillar up and have to fight them but this is a lot harder to do and if the person you are bridging up to has arrows they can just knock you off your pillar.

The arrows were a good counter as you could knock them off the bridge or at the very least slow their progress.
I agree 32 arrows were too many (yet even sometimes you would still run out) but three seems too few to defend effectively. The game has become less tactical, I feel and more of a brawl. And now because the combat is more melee based, PC players have an even more significant advantage as there is next to no counter to them just diving you and killing you. With the bow you could hold them back and slow their momentum now with only three arrows this is less viable.

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
One of the main counters to stopping people just building up to build limit and bridging across is the bow.
Another main method is to pillar up and have to fight them but this is a lot harder to do and if the person you are bridging up to has arrows they can just knock you off your pillar.

The arrows were a good counter as you could knock them off the bridge or at the very least slow their progress.
I agree 32 arrows were too many (yet even sometimes you would still run out) but three seems too few to defend effectively. The game has become less tactical, I feel and more of a brawl. And now because the combat is more melee based, PC players have an even more significant advantage as there is next to no counter to them just diving you and killing you. With the bow you could hold them back and slow their momentum now with only three arrows this is less viable.
i didn’t say 3 arrows tho

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: