Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
I love this server and playing on it, but I can't imagine how many hackers in every game. I can't play like normal, because in every game there's a hacker who break the game feeling. I didn't have any report for this and I haven't got any videos too, but I hope that you guys can fix this by testing sentinel a little bit more. My post don't for saying sentinel isn't good, I just want to play without hackers.

D

Deleted member 100818

You're probably playing on 1.8, which means there are more hackers compared with 1.9+. So I'd love to give you reasons why complaining about 1.8 hackers is wrong but as I'm not entirely sure what version you are playing on I'll just say something global.

So sentinel is an anti-cheat created by the CubeCraft developers. Have you even seen a perfect anti-cheat system? No. Do we want it? Yes. Does suggesting it makes it magically appear? No. I get your frustration really, but it's already known that the anti-cheat isn't 100%. So suggesting or complaining about it doesn't really solve anything right now.

Reactions: Zombiepower

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
You are 100% perfect. I just create this Discussion because I was really angry. And that's fine too, that there isn't a perfect anti cheat right now, but I hope that a developer or Mojang will do something at this kind of problem.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You are 100% perfect. I just create this Discussion because I was really angry. And that's fine too, that there isn't a perfect anti cheat right now, but I hope that a developer or Mojang will do something at this kind of problem.
Mojang can't do something about it at all. There will always be cheaters, even on the smallest server you can imagine. You just can't stop them all, because there will always be 10-year-olds who think about cheating to get more wins/kills.

TOTHTOMI

Jan 22, 2017
Hungary
www.iceyleagons.net
That's true, but we can't tell what will be in the future. And yeah I hate script-kiddies they think they are a hacker, but no they just use an another players software.
And this is what I never know, why they think that if they hack they will be more pro than the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom