Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I was in a 1 v 1 game in Egg wars. I looked over to my egg and right in front of me was a guy breaking the Obby, But I did not see him and went across my bridge my egg was destroyed and I felled off. Question have you ever done anything embarrassing during an egg war game?
Yes ofcourse!
I lost a bit of my hunger (Enough to sprint) and I decided to go to the nearest island to get food.
I was stacked, full diamond, power 5 bow, even an enderpearl
There was a 1 block jump, and i failed. Hardly.
Another one is getting fisted off by 1 steve guy.
Forgetting use to my enderpearl too.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I was in a 1 v 1 game in Egg wars. I looked over to my egg and right in front of me was a guy breaking the Obby, But I did not see him and went across my bridge my egg was destroyed and I felled off. Question have you ever done anything embarrassing during an egg war game?
Went to jump and forgot to press space with full diamond.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
5 mins ago, I got fisted off by a nacked person with full diamond.

The knockback tho :O

A

A pigeon

Whenever im in a desparate situation i just activate my sharingan so i dont die . I stop my enemies before they attack .

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
If I Did Somthing Embarassing I Would Not Post It On A Public Forums.
But Yes, I Have Done Things Embarassing Before.
:D

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This isnt really embarrassing but ive had issues like this, but my problem is even with no mods ir texturepacks the nametags are so dark they are hardly readable this has also cost me reports as well idk what the server is programmed to do, but it makes it VERY hard to see nametags even in a gamewhere everyones tag is colored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom