Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see low durability Knockback swords in Skywars?

• Yes, in all modes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Yes, but only in Overpowered mode

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes, but only if it's found after the first chest refill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's too overpowered

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
There is already a punchbow in the OP mode of skywars. Indeed, there is no KB-sword anymore and i think Cube has chosen for that because it was to OP, so they removed it from skywars.

Maybe the KB-sword will come back, but I don't think so :/

Reactions: icewallow

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
At the moment, you can only get low durability punch bows when you vote for Overpowered - we used to have punch 3 bows in overpowered but there was an overwhelming amount of complaints about people getting them and either staying on their island or spamming the bow when they engage in a PvP fight. 2 shots in succession and you're bound to be flying off of your island. I'll add a poll to see what people think about Knockback swords though.

D

Deleted member 373055

No, although it gives a game more variety, I think it is too overpowered and will remove the basic gameplay of Skywars. If you want more variety, you can play Lucky Islands, where you can find such a knockback sword.

There are already complaints about punch bows now. Adding knockback swords will make those players even angrier.

icewallow

Apr 24, 2020
yeah i knew about the low durability punch 1 in op mode but i was just curious if people thought if it was a good idea and as a fairly knew cubecraft server user i was unaware that the kb sword was used prior to now

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think this would be too overpowered and it would change the game a lot. Users instead of searching a pvp, they would probably stay in their islands and wait for someone to come and throw them into the void with the KnockBack Sword

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
In my opinion it ruins the game, you can't normally fight with a knock back sword. It was a good change that the punch bows where removed, now there are a lot less campers. Without knock back you must really fight and get skilled, with knock back you can spam your sword/bow to get a kill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom