Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verdict?

• I don't like the idea. (Please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 346231

Hello, today I have a small suggestion, being rewarded loot points when leveling up, you would get a small amount of loot points when leveling up. The amount of loot points awarded to you would be calculated by the formula below.

L = Level
10 * L / 2 = Amount of loot points on level up

Say you would level up to level 100, 10 * 100 / 2 = 500. This might seem like too little for such a huge achievement, but on lower levels you level up really fast and this would become very overpowered if it were any more. Let me know what you think.

Edit: Going to tag some people here, you always give good feedback.
@RemiO05 @Spuuuni @CommunistCactus @Tryhard 1.0 @jollow250

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I love the idea of getting something when you level up.
Maybe more then only loot points?
Maybe also cubelets when it's a special level
For example: 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 80
I don't know

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Escalated hell yeah
Escalated doesn't necessarily mean added, it means that the suggestion or in some cases a suggested element in the comments of the suggestion is considered worth discussing with the rest of the team.

Now please keep to the topic of the thread itself and lets continue discussing other possible rewards we could get for leveling up.

Reactions: HenryBud

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I voted other, because I have something to add to your suggestion. We should be rewarded with loot points, sure, but we should also be rewarded with normal points. For example, the level you achieved*10=the amount of points you'll get. Nontheless, good suggestion!

D

Deleted member 59979

I'm always for any suggestion about levelling rewards but I think it should be more than loots points. It takes time for people who dont spend literally the entire day on to level up so just a few loot points wouldnt be much

+1

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Say you would level up to level 100, 10 * 100 / 2 = 500. This might seem like too little for such a huge achievement, but on lower levels you level up really fast and this would become very overpowered if it were any more. Let me know what you think.
Might not necessarily have to stick to that formula though, it could just be a certain amount of points they come up with.
Alternatively, perhaps the amount of loot points could be determined by a certain amount of a cubelet per level.
ok, i know that last sentence was confusing so let me explain lol
Each level, the amount of loot points you receive would be determined by:

L = Level
L / 10

e.g for level 10, 10 / 10 is 1, right? So (this is the important bit) you'd receive the corresponding amount of loot points to be able to make 1 cubelet. So that would be 500.
2nd e.g, for level 100, 100 / 10 is 10, so you'd receive 5,000 loot points, which makes 10 cubelets.

tl;dr level 1 you get 50 loot points and the amount of loot points you receive increases by 50 each level

let me know if you think this is too OP, but I think it's a good system of rewards.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom