Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello Cubecrafters , today I have something that has been suggested by other people multiples times but I want to say my opinion about all of new little features to Skywars.

The loot in skywars is alright, the only problem I have is that when you select the swordsman kit (stone sharp 2) you always get a better sword in your chests on your island. For example I would either get a diamond sword or sharp 1 or 2 iron sword that are WAY better than the swordsman kit. Armor is a bit better usually at your island you would get atleast 1 piece of diamond armour, that is decent enough.

Refills in basically all gamemodes are not that great, they are actually worse than before. Each refill you get at least 1 enderpearl i got 9 enderpearls in mid with 5 chests in one game, not that great.
Something that I would like is that refills should be at MID only because campers can camp at their islands and get free loot not fair.

Thanks for reading this thread. Have a nice day :)

-Mark <3

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
For example I would either get a diamond sword or sharp 1 or 2 iron sword that are WAY better than the swordsman kit.
The only way to top this would be to make the Swordsman kit offer the best sword in the game again, which would make every other kit worse as a result. Personally, I think the best approach would simply be to lower the cost of the Swordsman kit, so that it better equates to what the kit actually offers you.

Each refill you get at least 1 enderpearl i got 9 enderpearls in mid with 5 chests in one game, not that great.
Agreed, these should be made rarer.

Something that I would like is that refills should be at MID only because campers can camp at their islands and get free loot not fair.
But then you could camp in mid, being the only player on the map capable of receiving new loot. The fact that the refills take place everywhere is what balances the game, since it makes camping harder. If you camp on your island during a refill, then your opposition is going to benefit from it more than you by running around and looting all the unoccupied islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom