Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I am looking for some suggestions on how to survive in assassinations.
Maybe these questions can help you answer this question for me:

- What weapons to buy first
- What food to buy/use
- What armor to buy first?
- What pots to buy/use?
- How to gain coins/money fast?

When I get enough replies I will create a new thread with all the answers combined :P

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
i usually start with just going around and punching chests, then i buy a stone sword (usually have at least full leather by this time from chests) then i go around killing people to get the bread they collect and use that as food (also get decent money this way) .i dont usually buy potions but strength and speed (not even sure if they exist) would be good based on experience from other games.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
First you need to get enough coins for a set chain and a stone sword. What I always do after that is buy a poison pot and several speed pots II. Why I do that is because you can stop irons or diamond from attacking you, because you're less stacked than the irons and diamonds. After that I activate the bounty(If you don't know what that is, ask me, I will explain). That's really important, because if you get a high streak you will get 100+ coins each time if you kill your bounty. Thus you have enough money you go to the armour shop and buy full iron. Once you have done that you go further with your streak of killing your bounties. And again if you got enough coins you buy a diamond sword. Ánd again if you got enough coins you buy full dia.

Important things:
- Always have a poison in your inventory.
- If you are full iron with dia sword make sure you got 2 or 3 gapples; this is the same with full dia and dia sword.
- If you are full dia and you have a dia sword make sure you got a strenght posion, that will help you out in backstabbers or hackers or just a 1v1.
- Always look around and watch out for 2v1ers or, if you just won a 1v1, for cleaners.

Most importantly: Have fun! :)

Reactions: Luukk

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
First you need to get enough coins for a set chain and a stone sword. What I always do after that is buy a poison pot and several speed pots II. Why I do that is because you can stop irons or diamond from attacking you, because you're less stacked than the irons and diamonds. After that I activate the bounty(If you don't know what that is, ask me, I will explain). That's really important, because if you get a high streak you will get 100+ coins each time if you kill your bounty. Thus you have enough money you go to the armour shop and buy full iron. Once you have done that you go further with your streak of killing your bounties. And again if you got enough coins you buy a diamond sword. Ánd again if you got enough coins you buy full dia.

Important things:
- Always have a poison in your inventory.
- If you are full iron with dia sword make sure you got 2 or 3 gapples; this is the same with full dia and dia sword.
- If you are full dia and you have a dia sword make sure you got a strenght posion, that will help you out in backstabbers or hackers or just a 1v1.
- Always look around and watch out for 2v1ers or, if you just won a 1v1, for cleaners.

Most importantly: Have fun! :)
very good explanation:p

BeSleepy

Aug 17, 2019
Sweet Dreams
I'm an old Assassination player I've played the game for more than 920 hours. So what I usually do when there are not much people online, I start punching chest till I have about 3000 coins (this takes a while) then I buy dia and start farming again for pots and golden apples. This isn't the best stragedy when there are quite some people online but its just what I do. If I were u I would start farming some coins by punching chests and killing people I would get Iron instead of chain since chains are quite an easy target. A lot of speed pots I would use a Stone sword which I usually already have because I've been killing people. I also already have some bread because of the killing. I would go for a diamond sword next and keep farming bounty's because you get quite a lot of coins. If a bounty is better than u I usually just wait for the bounty to change while punching chests in the map. I also just kill people I come across. And then I build slowly my way to buying full diamond. When you have full diamond you need to get golden apples for sure, since other diamonds most likely want to kill you, and you should be ready to fight. I also buy strength for dia fights. And you always have an advantage if you have any team mates in the map. And in my opinion buying bread in the shop or any food besides golden apples in food shop is waste of money, as well I wouldn't buy an Iron sword since I think its a waste of money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom