Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 12, 2020
Hey Guys,

So I'm a pretty vetted minecraft player who's trying to get better at the technical aspects of the game, speed building and pvp and whatnot. I'm looking for either some other new players who are also just looking for a group of friends to play with, or potentially some skilled players who are willing to teach me a thing or two xD

Reactions: 404Owl

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
Pvp takes a lot of practice, but there are tons of video's and guides to help you get started. I recommed learning to W-tap and circle strafe. But having great aim is a must. Some people are incredibly good at straight line fighting but once you start strafing they lose control

Mind you, this is all coming from someone who is rather bad at W-tap and aiming in general, but I seem to find my ways. Though I see myself getting better over time

Last edited:

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would suggest the mods optifine, 5zig, and neat. 5zig is one of the best hud mods, and neat is a very good hp indicator. The mod betterhudmod is also nice, but u must look at a player to see their hp, which is annoying and obviously optifine is for better graphics and higher fps. As for speedbridging, id be happy to make a duels kit with lots of blox and a pickaxe and try to teach u how. As for practicing pvp, id rather discuss that in a private conversation or in discord. My dc is MX11Annihilated#0179 if u wanna friend me thats nice just tell me what ur dc is so i know that its u and not some random bot lol.

Btw neat and 5zig require the forge modloader. I suggest u watch thebreakdown on yt as for how to install forge and the mods. Downloading a mod is the same as long as its thru forge, u just get the file from a different source. Once u hav the file its just a matter of dragging it into a folder.

So ya, dm me as im willing to try and help.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom