Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Good day person who is reading this!

tired of noobs who misplace towers? so am i!
some friends and i used to play a lot of TD, but the motivation is going down as people ruin the game basically. they either leave half way, or misplace everything. shame, isnt it?
thats why i need You! im looking for people who know how to play the game and would like to join me and my friends sometime!
we're an easy going group of nice people (in general hahaha) and have played the game for years. we easily accept others in our group and love playing with others.

things to keep in mind?
- most of us are dutch, so we might live in a different timezone.
- we only speak english and dutch, so thats a must really.
- as a non rank myself, i can only have 10 people in my friend list, so thats why i would highly recommend using discord! yes, we have a server where you can find others to play with too.

i really hope to see some of you people in my DM or react on my topic soon, maybe we can learn from each other too!
have a nice day everybody!

interested? feel free to jump into my DM sometime!
my discord: Snep#0573

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
Good day person who is reading this!

tired of noobs who misplace towers? so am i!
some friends and i used to play a lot of TD, but the motivation is going down as people ruin the game basically. they either leave half way, or misplace everything. shame, isnt it?
thats why i need You! im looking for people who know how to play the game and would like to join me and my friends sometime!
we're an easy going group of nice people (in general hahaha) and have played the game for years. we easily accept others in our group and love playing with others.

things to keep in mind?
- most of us are dutch, so we might live in a different timezone.
- we only speak english and dutch, so thats a must really.
- as a non rank myself, i can only have 10 people in my friend list, so thats why i would highly recommend using discord! yes, we have a server where you can find others to play with too.

i really hope to see some of you people in my DM or react on my topic soon, maybe we can learn from each other too!
have a nice day everybody!

interested? feel free to jump into my DM sometime!
my discord: Snep#0573
Accept me on discord

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom