Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 537731

I have a great idea!

Many players join the server, so they don't know the maps ... So ... I have an idea! Why couldn't we see the map before the game starts? It would be a great idea to see the map!

The selection of kits and the votes will always be available, and in the case of team mode, the same selection, and when there are 5 or 10 seconds left for the game to start, it will automatically take us to the crystal of our island.

Of course, we can't break blocks, that's obvious haha.

It could be a great way to interact on the map and get to know it, and I'd really like to add this on all the maps we join!

I leave you here some videos of how it would be, and I say it again, no block can be broken while we wait, we would only fly around the map to find out :P

Sorry for my bad English >.<

Links:
Solo SkyWars
Team SkyWars

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't like the ideas you suggested, here's why:
In solo skywars you can see if a player is cheating early on before the game starts, because often cheaters jump of their cages, and that's how they give you the advantage to start recording, before they possibly die/leave and move to another game. Same can be done in Team skywars.
Cages will become useless, because it doesn't really make sense for anyone to walk around a map, then wait in a cage, and wait for the game to eventually start.
This wouldn't be needed, since Skywars is popular on both modes, on both platforms as well it's popular on both Java versions.
This will also mess up the team selection process in team skywars.
The lobby is pretty much meant for that:
The players can fill up, select their teams and then teleport to their cages.
Overall I don't really understand why you suggested this.
Sure, new players may get used to the maps a bit faster, but with your ideas the waiting process before every skywars game will become a complete mess in my opinion.
I hope, that you understood what I meant.

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
In solo skywars you can see if a player is cheating early on before the game starts, because often cheaters jump of their cages, and that's how they give you the advantage to start recording, before they possibly die/leave and move to another game. Same can be done in Team skywars.
Cages will become useless, because it doesn't really make sense for anyone to walk around a map, then wait in a cage, and wait for the game to eventually start.
This wouldn't be needed, since Skywars is popular on both modes, on both platforms as well it's popular on both Java versions.
Sure, new players may get used to the maps a bit faster, but with your ideas the waiting process before every skywars game will become a complete mess in my opinion.

I totally agree with you

• Love
Reactions: LordSidi0us

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
Yea, you're right in all aspects.

• Love
Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom