Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, I want to reach the leaderboard on Eggwars am looking for 3 teammates that are willing to play with me.
I am god bridge and circle strafe + I have 100+ wins, just tell me if your interested. 🙂

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I want to reach the leaderboard on Eggwars am looking for 3 teammates that are willing to play with me.
I am god bridge and circle strafe + I have 100+ wins, just tell me if your interested. 🙂
I can I am currently grinding with some squads leaderboard players they are PoiusSteak38010 JMcStarrison
I currently have 1380 wins

Reactions: MythicalGod909

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Sure i can help u
I will tell my friend to help u get lb
Also u need good teamate, rushing,get 20 iron or 15 or 6 iron for rush, and dont play Birthday map cuz the map to big.
Also i play with 1st eggwars player team 4 everytime 😁
And good luck

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea i can help with that, I'm definitely better than average, but I won't be able to play all the time. Either way, even if you don't choose me, it's better to have at least 9 people who can help you with it so that you don't have to wait for everyone to be on in order to grind.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom