Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
šŸ¤ Partner šŸ’œ
Nov 17, 2019
Today history has been made. @ChiefAaron just made a 12 hour straight Cubecraft Bedrock livestream. Now THATS dedication. Give this man YouTube rank and a round of applause šŸ‘

...I was going to link the stream but itā€™s going to take YouTube like 6 hours to process it lol. Check him out instead: https://youtube.com/channel/UCJlMhedMgd2jPPe0m1Cfx1g

when the stream processes Iā€™ll link it šŸ˜‚

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
True one right there. Imma get backlash but imma just state my opinion on Chief Aaron for YouTube rank right here right now. Chief Aaron loves cubecraft, is well known in the community and very active. Nice likeable personality and wants to bring others up with him. Due to these factors Iā€™d say he deserves yt rank.

Though I do have a problem with him. Not him as a person but more so his content. My problem is that his content is just content. Just ā€lazy streamsā€ and average video quality. Yet he somehow is one of the only mildly successful cubetuber who does this.

Please donā€™t be offended or attack me for my opinion but do feel free to correct me as I only watch some of his videos and from my experiences in his life streams, heā€™s a really genuine guy.

Long story short, Iā€™m salty. There are so many other dedicated cubecraft youtubers who pour their heart and soul into YouTube but they donā€™t get any recognition. It just pains me to see people spike so quickly when others are on a slow climb.

Yes, I am one in the wrong. I need to accept that this is how yt works as if I myself randomly blow up you definitely wonā€™t see me complaint or listening to haters. Maybe if I actually talk to him Iā€™ll see him in another light or whatnot but for now I literally see him as just another youtuber.

What makes Chief Aaron himself content wise? I want to know the answer to that. Heā€™s very skilled at pvp, decently entertaining and a good person. But why him? Out of all the cubetubers what makes him one of the next big names in all of cubecraft?

Thank you for allowing me to vent out my frustrations. For background info it just that I know the pain of a youtuber working hard only to not get any recognition and it pains me to see someone blow up like this. Itā€™a bc he keeps collaborating with others heā€™s gaining so much attention. Iā€™m fine with that bc subs and views really are just a bonus but ignoring all his dedication to cube, why is he unique?

This message made no sense but Iā€˜d feel like I poured out my heart for nothing if I donā€™t post this comment. I just wanna know why you guys think c
Chief Aaronā€™s content is up to par for cubecraft yt rank.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
šŸ¤ Partner šŸ’œ
Nov 17, 2019
True one right there. Imma get backlash but imma just state my opinion on Chief Aaron for YouTube rank right here right now. Chief Aaron loves cubecraft, is well known in the community and very active. Nice likeable personality and wants to bring others up with him. Due to these factors Iā€™d say he deserves yt rank.

Though I do have a problem with him. Not him as a person but more so his content. My problem is that his content is just content. Just ā€lazy streamsā€ and average video quality. Yet he somehow is one of the only mildly successful cubetuber who does this.

Please donā€™t be offended or attack me for my opinion but do feel free to correct me as I only watch some of his videos and from my experiences in his life streams, heā€™s a really genuine guy.

Long story short, Iā€™m salty. There are so many other dedicated cubecraft youtubers who pour their heart and soul into YouTube but they donā€™t get any recognition. It just pains me to see people spike so quickly when others are on a slow climb.

Yes, I am one in the wrong. I need to accept that this is how yt works as if I myself randomly blow up you definitely wonā€™t see me complaint or listening to haters. Maybe if I actually talk to him Iā€™ll see him in another light or whatnot but for now I literally see him as just another youtuber.

What makes Chief Aaron himself content wise? I want to know the answer to that. Heā€™s very skilled at pvp, decently entertaining and a good person. But why him? Out of all the cubetubers what makes him one of the next big names in all of cubecraft?

Thank you for allowing me to vent out my frustrations. For background info it just that I know the pain of a youtuber working hard only to not get any recognition and it pains me to see someone blow up like this. Itā€™a bc he keeps collaborating with others heā€™s gaining so much attention. Iā€™m fine with that bc subs and views really are just a bonus but ignoring all his dedication to cube, why is he unique?

This message made no sense but Iā€˜d feel like I poured out my heart for nothing if I donā€™t post this comment. I just wanna know why you guys think c
Chief Aaronā€™s content is up to par for cubecraft yt rank.
Sigh. Come on man you really had to rain on the parade like this??? I was trying to make this a positive and friendly thread but thereā€™s always someone who likes to grind gears. I really didnā€™t want to get into arguing with others again but here we go.

My problem is that his content is just content. Just ā€lazy streamsā€ and average video quality.

ā€œaverage video qualityā€. Can you please try and count how many cuts, edits, and effects are in these videos? This is nowhere near ā€œaverageā€. His videos are VERY well edited and he takes time to make them. He pulled an all nighter making the tribute to shiny video.

ā€œLazy streamsā€... ??????? He live streams to play with others and interact with the community. Let me tell you this, you may see his streams as ā€œlow qualityā€ - but low quality ā‰  bad. Look at dream. His branding, thumbnails, and minecraft skin is low quality - yet he is still one of the fastest growing YouTubers ever.

why is he unique?

heā€™s a really genuine guy.

You literally just stated why he is unique. He is a genuine guy who likes playing casual PvP with friends and others. As stupid as it sounds, he is one of the only people who does this. Everyone else is trying to be ā€œThe best PvP Cubecraft channelā€ or ā€œThe funniest CubeTuberā€. But Chief is chill and loves having fun with others. Heā€™s a genuine guy who plays PvP with friends to have fun. How could people NOT like him?

There are so many other dedicated cubecraft youtubers who pour their heart and soul into YouTube but they donā€™t get any recognition.

Mind elaborating? Because to me he was one of those dedicated CubeTubers a few months ago who had less than 300 subs and hey - it finally picked up. Itā€™s not like he got here with no effort.

It just pains me to see people spike so quickly when others are on a slow climb.
As someone who has had to basically do this journey to gain subs and recognition alone - I can tell you it is hard work and shouldnā€™t be done alone.

I currently have almost 9k subscribers. Believe it or not, up until this day I have only ever collaborated with ONE person who has more subs than me to help me through my journey - Insaneorbitzz. Apart from that, Iā€™ve done this journey basically solo... a journey that is MUCH harder solo. Which is why I made a series on my channel called ā€œmeet the CubeTubersā€ where I help show off dedicated and unique YouTubers in the cubecraft community who deserve recognition. I made that series to help people that are climbing slow to have a spike like that. Hence why I collaborated with chief Aaron. I donā€™t want to make everyone have to do their YouTube journey alone. Chief Aaron is definitely someone who was slow at one point but finally is getting the spike that he deserved.
I know the pain of a youtuber working hard only to not get any recognition and it pains me to see someone blow up like this.

Based on this sentence I sense your message being fueled by envy. I donā€™t know your channel, but I just want to say if you really are dedicated, unique, and entertaining like Chief Aaron and others who are big - you are sure to blow up. It doesnā€™t happen over night. Chief kinda did because the community helped his growth a ton. I did YouTube for over 4 years on 4 different channels before I gained a decent amount of subscribers on a channel. So hang in there, keep making videos. And Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make it.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sigh. Come on man you really had to rain on the parade like this??? I was trying to make this a positive and friendly thread but thereā€™s always someone who likes to grind gears. I really didnā€™t want to get into arguing with others again but here we go.

ā€œaverage video qualityā€. Can you please try and count how many cuts, edits, and effects are in these videos? This is nowhere near ā€œaverageā€. His videos are VERY well edited and he takes time to make them. He pulled an all nighter making the tribute to shiny video.

ā€œLazy streamsā€... ??????? He live streams to play with others and interact with the community. Let me tell you this, you may see his streams as ā€œlow qualityā€ - but low quality ā‰  bad. Look at dream. His branding, thumbnails, and minecraft skin is low quality - yet he is still one of the fastest growing YouTubers ever.

You literally just stated why he is unique. He is a genuine guy who likes playing casual PvP with friends and others. As stupid as it sounds, he is one of the only people who does this. Everyone else is trying to be ā€œThe best PvP Cubecraft channelā€ or ā€œThe funniest CubeTuberā€. But Chief is chill and loves having fun with others. Heā€™s a genuine guy who plays PvP with friends to have fun. How could people NOT like him?

Mind elaborating? Because to me he was one of those dedicated CubeTubers a few months ago who had less than 300 subs and hey - it finally picked up. Itā€™s not like he got here with no effort.

As someone who has had to basically do this journey to gain subs and recognition alone - I can tell you it is hard work and shouldnā€™t be done alone.

I currently have almost 9k subscribers. Believe it or not, up until this day I have only ever collaborated with ONE person who has more subs than me to help me through my journey - Insaneorbitzz. Apart from that, Iā€™ve done this journey basically solo... a journey that is MUCH harder solo. Which is why I made a series on my channel called ā€œmeet the CubeTubersā€ where I help show off dedicated and unique YouTubers in the cubecraft community who deserve recognition. I made that series to help people that are climbing slow to have a spike like that. Hence why I collaborated with chief Aaron. I donā€™t want to make everyone have to do their YouTube journey alone. Chief Aaron is definitely someone who was slow at one point but finally is getting the spike that he deserved.

Based on this sentence I sense your message being fueled by envy. I donā€™t know your channel, but I just want to say if you really are dedicated, unique, and entertaining like Chief Aaron and others who are big - you are sure to blow up. It doesnā€™t happen over night. Chief kinda did because the community helped his growth a ton. I did YouTube for over 4 years on 4 different channels before I gained a decent amount of subscribers on a channel. So hang in there, keep making videos. And Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make it.
I just got blown outta the water didnā€™t I? Thanks for shedding a bit of light on the subject Related. I apologize for your troubles for writing an entire essay lol. I just personally view chief Aaron as a dude playing games and having fun. And YouTube hasnā€™t really favoured casual entertainers for years now.

I donā€™t really see being genuine as unique tho. Thatā€™s just my opinion donā€™t send the ww2 tanks after me. I have watched the attached videos before and now skimming through the again I see that he most definitely tried. My problem is just his videos quality and type is not consistent.

I canā€™t bring myself to fully support his channel as a whole because only half his content connects with me. Like I want to watch his videos that are well edited and funny. I donā€™t watch streams unless their from very specific people. And then I have no interest in the occasional montage, yt short, etc.

All in all after taking a closer look, I can certainly see where your coming from and as I stated in my last post I knew I was wrong about him but didnā€™t know where. I see how tempted you were to straight up blast me but I thank you for not doing so.

Imma be real with you here. Cubecraft needs more yt ranks right? But If Chief Aaron gets it right now despite being dedicated to cubecraft and all that, people will see it as ā€œoh you need 2k subs or so to get itā€. And then with your meet the cubetubers series you could very easily get 6 or so people well over half way to get yt rank. Then eventually getting yt rank would be way too easy. Cubecraftā€™s yt rank system is just bad so if you actually end up getting a lot of people yt rank and cubecraft just wonā€˜t change their system then I guess thatā€™s that.

What Iā€™m trying to say is I donā€™t want cubecraft to eventually lower their standards for yt rank. Thatā€™s a horrible way to put it since I see Chief Aaron having nearly the same video quality as yours but I canā€™t figure out to word it differently.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I just got blown outta the water didnā€™t I? Thanks for shedding a bit of light on the subject Related. I apologize for your troubles for writing an entire essay lol. I just personally view chief Aaron as a dude playing games and having fun. And YouTube hasnā€™t really favoured casual entertainers for years now.

I donā€™t really see being genuine as unique tho. Thatā€™s just my opinion donā€™t send the ww2 tanks after me. I have watched the attached videos before and now skimming through the again I see that he most definitely tried. My problem is just his videos quality and type is not consistent.

I canā€™t bring myself to fully support his channel as a whole because only half his content connects with me. Like I want to watch his videos that are well edited and funny. I donā€™t watch streams unless their from very specific people. And then I have no interest in the occasional montage, yt short, etc.

All in all after taking a closer look, I can certainly see where your coming from and as I stated in my last post I knew I was wrong about him but didnā€™t know where. I see how tempted you were to straight up blast me but I thank you for not doing so.

Imma be real with you here. Cubecraft needs more yt ranks right? But If Chief Aaron gets it right now despite being dedicated to cubecraft and all that, people will see it as ā€œoh you need 2k subs or so to get itā€. And then with your meet the cubetubers series you could very easily get 6 or so people well over half way to get yt rank. Then eventually getting yt rank would be way too easy. Cubecraftā€™s yt rank system is just bad so if you actually end up getting a lot of people yt rank and cubecraft just wonā€˜t change their system then I guess thatā€™s that.

What Iā€™m trying to say is I donā€™t want cubecraft to eventually lower their standards for yt rank. Thatā€™s a horrible way to put it since I see Chief Aaron having nearly the same video quality as yours but I canā€™t figure out to word it differently.
nah we need more yt ranks, and cubecraft wouldn't choose people who aren't dedicated enough right? they said it for a million time, they don't care how much subs u have (thought they're not going to choose someone with 5 subscribers) they care more about how much you interact and stuff. No one said that you need 2k subscribers to get yt rank that's false. you may get it at 1k or 5k its the cubecraft mods that choose. Plus having many yt rank isn't a bad thing. right now only related and orbitzz have it (as far as i know) and 2 people out of 50k with yt is just wrong. If for example 10 people got yt rank, That could grow the community. Like for example someone who likes to watch chief aarons content, and then sees him in-game, and hes like... Oh cool my fav youtuber plays this server! and then that person is more likely to play cc.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
nah we need more yt ranks, and cubecraft wouldn't choose people who aren't dedicated enough right? they said it for a million time, they don't care how much subs u have (thought they're not going to choose someone with 5 subscribers) they care more about how much you interact and stuff. No one said that you need 2k subscribers to get yt rank that's false. you may get it at 1k or 5k its the cubecraft mods that choose. Plus having many yt rank isn't a bad thing. right now only related and orbitzz have it (as far as i know) and 2 people out of 50k with yt is just wrong. If for example 10 people got yt rank, That could grow the community. Like for example someone who likes to watch chief aarons content, and then sees him in-game, and hes like... Oh cool my fav youtuber plays this server! and then that person is more likely to play cc.
Yes but theyā€™re lots of cubetube wannabes so we will get sometime soon a content creator wave.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Yea but like yt rank is freaking overpowered. They need to do something about it because once people actually start making content they need to revamp to like a yt and a yt plus or something

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yea but like yt rank is freaking overpowered. They need to do something about it because once people actually start making content they need to revamp to like a yt and a yt plus or something
Ngl I see content creators working so hard and finally start spiking. Its like their hard work payed off, they deserve yt rank cc doesn't need to revamp it. They work countless hours and when their hard work pays off, cc shouldn't revamp their yt system. Thats just so unfair

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Ngl I see content creators working so hard and finally start spiking. Its like their hard work payed off, they deserve yt rank cc doesn't need to revamp it. They work countless hours and when their hard work pays off, cc shouldn't revamp their yt system. Thats just so unfair
By revamp I mean turn normal yt into yt plus and a lower requirement yt I didnā€™t mean to make it harder lol that would be terrible

Reactions: Awabbatt

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! šŸŽˆ
Top Bottom