Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I’m Deeds, and I’ve been a member of this community for about 5 years now dating back to before I joined the forums. I thought it might be cool to host an AMA, as some people may not know a lot about me. It also gives me a chance to let people know about myself a little more.

These questions aren’t limited to just Minecraft; they can be about anything, including my personal life. Just make sure the questions are appropriate. They can be as vague or as specific as you want though. Try to ask questions that someone in the thread hasn’t already asked to keep it spicy. I’ll be answering questions periodically throughout the days to come so have a little patience because I have a life outside of this thread 😂

With that being said, ask away!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Welcome Deeds. I hope you enjoy the forum, if you have any questions feel free to DM me. Now let me ask you a question, what inspired you to play Minecraft? And thanks to whom did you get to know this great server?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
What are the main things you do in that life? Like the things you enjoy most etc :o
I play 6-A High School Football in Texas, which is a pretty big deal in my state and is probably the most competitive place for High School sports in the country.
I lift weights and do a lot of exercise because I want to get stronger, stay in shape, and have a good physique. I can squat nearly 400 pounds (180kg) and can bench around 225 pounds (100kg).
I also play a lot of video games in my free time outside of school because it gives me something to do. I’m also competitive so playing games is something I enjoy.

When did u start gaming and what kind of games do you play?
I starting gaming probably when I was around 6 or 7 years old. First games I played were on my Wii and DS. I played Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros, Wii Sports/Sports Resort, and Pokemon White 2. I started playing Minecraft in 2011 on my friends Xbox 360 and have been playing it ever since. Games I play now consist of Minecraft, COD Modern Warfare, Battlefield 1, Black Ops Cold War, and occasionally Madden. I mainly play on Xbox because my computer isn’t that good but I’m going to buy a good one later this year.

What made you join the forums? And what made you leave?
I joined the forums for two reasons. First one is that I wanted to find people to play and socialize with. I had never been really part of a community before, and joining the forums felt like a great opportunity to do that. Met lots of new people and made some great connections. Second reason is because being a helper intrigued me. I felt like that if I joined the forums, I could get a better understanding of how to actually achieve that. I had seen staff in game and wanted to be part of that. Obviously I didn’t achieve that, but I feel like it helped me develop as a person, and I learned a lot regardless.
The reason I “left” the first time for a little bit was because of all the drama going on. I don’t want to get into it but I felt like it was best for me to distance myself for a little bit and relax. I came back for a little bit afterwards and then “left” again mainly because I was getting bored of Minecraft in general. I started playing it again recently but it’s been an on/off game for me for about 2-3 years now. Now I check in every once and a while to see what’s up with the community and the server.

what inspired you to play Minecraft? And thanks to whom did you get to know this great server?
Nothing really inspired me to play Minecraft honestly. I went to a friends house and they were playing it and I didn’t know what it was, but it seemed fun so I just picked it up from there.
I guess my credit for finding Cubecraft would go to YouTubers like PeteZahHutt and BajanCanadian. I would watch them play “money wars” pretty much every day and it looked so fun, so I decided to start playing Minecraft on java so I could start playing “money wars” also. My credit goes to them, but the community on the server made me stay and get involved.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Nothing really inspired me to play Minecraft honestly. I went to a friends house and they were playing it and I didn’t know what it was, but it seemed fun so I just picked it up from there.
I guess my credit for finding Cubecraft would go to YouTubers like PeteZahHutt and BajanCanadian. I would watch them play “money wars” pretty much every day and it looked so fun, so I decided to start playing Minecraft on java so I could start playing “money wars” also. My credit goes to them, but the community on the server made me stay and get involved.
Wow. You literally started playing through the same medium as me. I also met him through a friend and several YouTubers. Since 2015 I'm still here, playing on this great server, always supporting him through bad and good decisions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom