Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellchildren

Jan 10, 2021
Hello I came here to ask about these quest and why they are so long im on island 4 Jungle and these quests really should be looked into (Mainly the yellow quests) like 500 jungle wood is way to much for a 1 hour growth time on them and when you double the needed items to progress it just makes one not want to continue or stop playing. I have the skyblocker rank with to 10% perma boost but if you could either reduce the needed items on some quest (not all) by like 15% or let the players buy bone meal for a set price in the skyblock shop that would really help and make it less of a headache. Also the blue quest is way to time consuming for the little rewards that it gives and it just makes them not worth it to do or makes it a chore so if anyone sees this please consider some changes to the quests and growth time on crops to make it more manageable or just make bone meal purchasable for the start. Cheers. P.S Also make it to where if you already have the amount of items it auto completes the step when you get on it an example would be the "Collect Eggs" quest

Attachments

• 16102748766602402127172895199662.jpg
    16102748766602402127172895199662.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 299
  • 16102749276184696331004025922061.jpg
    16102749276184696331004025922061.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 289

hellchildren

Jan 10, 2021
just want to say, if that fells long to u, LEAVE SKYBLOCK NOW
Idrc about to time cause im a grinder im just saying for something early game like this without a boost aside from the 10 dollar one its takes way to long especially when you get little to no rewards

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
just try to wait and make more money in the meantime. you could also plant saplings 2x2, and it will grow a larger tree with more logs to collect.

hellchildren

Jan 10, 2021
just try to wait and make more money in the meantime. you could also plant saplings 2x2, and it will grow a larger tree with more logs to collect.
Yea I just got my 2x2 tree farm up but do you know a fast way to get money because I've just been managing off farming the snow from a snow golem to get 2k per inventory

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
It dependes on which island you are, but that snow farming tactic works really well in my opinion. you could also try to make a chicken spawner with ocelots which kill chickens automatically

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Even at the jungle island there are plenty of easy ways to earn money. From the very beginning of the game, you can do this.

My first "machine" was a cow dropper which made good, steady money. With the hoppers I have from getting iron these machines are fully automated at this point. With better mobs like skeletons and zombies, I am getting ready to phase out the cows.

HC - I recommend that instead of grinding you try to outsmart the game. I've played hours and hours of this game and made loads of videos that expand on this idea. It is all about thinking and planning to stay ahead of the grind.

With regard to the trees specifically and 500 wood, future wood quests will be far more demanding.

The key with trees is to maximize yield. I have one area where trees are spaced out so I get more leaves and more saplings and another area where the trees are right next to one another to get maximum wood.

D

Deleted member 489420

Idrc about to time cause im a grinder im just saying for something early game like this without a boost aside from the 10 dollar one its takes way to long especially when you get little to no rewards
okay, just wanted to say if that fells long and grindy or u dont like the timing just leave skyblock its not a game for u, you will need to wait a lot more(4 days) than 1 hour

Reactions: Lyriie

dabatchi

Jan 11, 2021
Be ready for nether wart 48h for growing ! Need 50 000 for quest

Also for collect 20 000 glowstonne or 20 000 acacia log some days to make

Tips for xp

Use coal-> lapis-> quartz really good for begining

And after unlock Witherskeleton farm it

70 xp /mobs lvl 30 (if i remember)

Best xp mobs to farm

For money farm cacao beans !

and after cooked porcchop and gun powder

Also glowstone have good value but too much tire to grow and to collect

Carrot are really op to farm really quick and 800 coins /unit but need giant farm

Other really important tips ! Craft booster You can réduce half of time !

I play in coop With 2 friend and we are busy every time we play so much work to make and not enough time you can trust me time to growing is not soooo long ;)

spiralcake491

Nov 19, 2020
to be honest with me not buying any skyblock rank I totally can relate it an actual week to do this quest so i would love for them to make the long quests side quest and keep decently short ones for story quests

_EliteNightmare

Novice Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hello I came here to ask about these quest and why they are so long im on island 4 Jungle and these quests really should be looked into (Mainly the yellow quests) like 500 jungle wood is way to much for a 1 hour growth time on them and when you double the needed items to progress it just makes one not want to continue or stop playing. I have the skyblocker rank with to 10% perma boost but if you could either reduce the needed items on some quest (not all) by like 15% or let the players buy bone meal for a set price in the skyblock shop that would really help and make it less of a headache. Also the blue quest is way to time consuming for the little rewards that it gives and it just makes them not worth it to do or makes it a chore so if anyone sees this please consider some changes to the quests and growth time on crops to make it more manageable or just make bone meal purchasable for the start. Cheers. P.S Also make it to where if you already have the amount of items it auto completes the step when you get on it an example would be the "Collect Eggs" quest
I hope you do realize the last real "wood" (oak wood) takes 4 DAYS TO GROW! So don't start bothering about "it taking long"...

Reactions: Ptitjoueur123

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Not to be that guy but yeah this is nothing. Quests will get much more difficult and much more time-consuming to the point where you will have to chop down thousands of dark oak trees which take 4 days to grow. You will also have to harvest 150,000 nether wart at some point.
That's kind of the beauty of the game :)

Reactions: Ptitjoueur123
D

Deleted member 489420

Not to be that guy but yeah this is nothing. Quests will get much more difficult and much more time-consuming to the point where you will have to chop down thousands of dark oak trees which take 4 days to grow. You will also have to harvest 150,000 nether wart at some point.
That's kind of the beauty of the game :)
its not a beauty i rlly hate it, i dont get why ppl think the point of skyblock is to grind. I think the points of skyblock are playing with friends and funny quests that teach u something - like get 2 zombie/skellie/creeper head

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea, only reason I can complete the crafting minigame in minerware is bcs of Skyblock! haha 👀

Feb 9, 2021
You should plant 4 jungle saplings next to each other on the island. It makes a taller tree if you do it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom