Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
Hello all! I’m a normal someone who’s prolly stole all ur vibes at night for my own use.

but to be serious for once, I first discovered cubecraft when someone wanted to play minerware. Ever since then, I started to get into cubecraft to the point where it was the only featured server I would play on.

currently, I play on both java and bedrock (using legal clients; lunar and onix).

outside of CCG, I can do this thing called speedcubing, where a someone would solve a twisty puzzle (I.e. a rubix cube) as fast as possible. I’ve been to competitions around my state

In speedcubing, I main the 3x3 and 5x5 events. For 3x3, I can’t choose a main out of 3 3x3s. Also you’re probably wondering how many speedcubes I have (it’s 46 btw, and some people dunno why I have this many. It’s a something only cubers can relate to. :D)

another thing I do “outside” of cube raft is making cring content in my YouTube channel. I have a YouTube channel as a result of COVID quarantine. But now I have 71 soubscroodlers and counting, so there’s no sign of stopping for me!

going back to cubecraft, I have a special ability where I can bridge without the use of shifting (aka godbridging, although I’m not consistent at it ). I used the power of godbridging to do the dumbest rushes that nobody in their right mind would do, but hey, I’m just doing this for the meme.

I hope I’ve covered enough about myself, and I hope this post gets you to know a little more about why I stole ur vibes at night :)

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello and welcome!

I don't know anyone who is inyo speedcubbing or knows how to do it so it seems pretty cool to me that you know how to do it.

Also i'm a bad bridger i basically don't know how to godbridge, you can basically flex with it right now. ((;

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
Hello and welcome!

I don't know anyone who is inyo speedcubbing or knows how to do it so it seems pretty cool to me that you know how to do it.

Also i'm a bad bridger i basically don't know how to godbridge, you can basically flex with it right now. ((;
There are cubers in this server, like gregeyy and fisktratt, so there’s that

And also I’m not consistent, but one day I’ll be he bedlessnoob of cubecraft

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
Welcome to the forums ^-^ I'm glad to hear that we have some more speedcubers on this server!
SPEEDCUBERS, TIME TO UNITE AND MOBILIZE FOR AN INVASION

Hello! Nice to meet you! :)
nice to meet u too!

Well... Welcome to the forums mate :D
thx!
Welcome :)
:D
Welcome to the forums, hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
thanks mate!
Welcome! :D
:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom