Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pinkkqrma

Aug 11, 2022
so basically it's been a month i went back to cubecraft and i can't log on properly, either i get instantly kicked for "Internal Exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset" or im able to log on for around 5 minutes before being kicked for this exact same reason... i believe it's a problem pretty similar to this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/logging-problem.279744/ however i tried pretty much everything to log on properly including swapping to different launchers, different versions and also playing with a render distance of 2 (it's awful). im not even sure if it's based on ping since i get 10-30ms when im playing on this server + it only does it on cubecraft, im fine with everything else. i don't really know what to do anymore and it keeps happening even more frequently since a few days.. please help (minecraft java)
1660250743643.png

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi

I had this in the past for other servers and what I did is trying to modify my DNS server settings. I have used this article in the past and it worked. I hope this will work for you, if it isn’t please let me know and I will try to find a new solution.

pinkkqrma

Aug 11, 2022
it keeps happening even with the modified dns server settings i just have a somewhat better ping on other random servers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom