Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
I don't think that this was unintentional, but there is no log in / sign up button unless you press "sign up now" at the bottom. Perhaps put that at the top? @Joe Henry
 
  • Like
Reactions: mohamade go

Vickebyggare

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2016
84
107
108
I have also thought about this and I say yes and no. No because it looks good without one and yes because it's practical. If you are active on the forums and want to log in quick just hit that "stay logged in" button, if you do so you only have to refresh the page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom