Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
In my opinion this is actually a good idea. Staff wouldn't have to deal with requested locks from thread creators and take away a bit of forum moderating... stress... i guess

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Yes, please. Staff wouldn't get as spammed as often, and if you ask a question you can lock your own thread once you feel it has been answered. I'm surprised i've not seen this suggestion before

L

Lepzi

Yeah, this is a really good idea in my opinion just so after someone has answered what you need to know you can lock it straight after good suggestion.

U

Unipotato

I was actually thinking of suggesting this yesterday, so +1 from me!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom