Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerRegis

Jun 29, 2016
My friends and I love to play Eggwars a lot but we always face a problem involving hackers in practically every game. We hope for an anticheat even nocheat+ will do and I know how difficult it is but I hope for a resolution to this problem. Thank you!!!!

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
My friends and I love to play Eggwars a lot but we always face a problem involving hackers in practically every game. We hope for an anticheat even nocheat+ will do and I know how difficult it is but I hope for a resolution to this problem. Thank you!!!!
Instead of complaining, report them a reports.cubecraft.com ;) lock @YounB @zDutchie ?

Reactions: StrangelyOrganic

PlayerRegis

Jun 29, 2016
Eevee you don't understand... there are so many people that hack EVERY GAME. And also, don't be such a rude person. "Instead of complaining, report them at reports.cubecraft.com" You don't have to say that like I am the bad person, wow. Along with that, I don't want to waste my time recording people hacking when they don't even have an anti-cheat setup. That's why lots of people are being deterred away from the server. Yes this server is very popular, but it has a lot more potential.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
They do have an Anti-Cheat but it's in beta currently, and the Hacker that design the clients are getting smarter, please give the developers time, for the moment just report the hacker, fewer hackers on cubecraft!. YAY

Reactions: StrangelyOrganic

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
it is really hard to make anti-cheat. it is not something that can be done on 1 day. we have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom