Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
COULD INCLUDE MORE THINGS TO DO IN THE LOBBY SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL. ALSO GIVE MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE CUBELETS, AS IT IS JUST OPENING THEM AND ...... ALREADY, THERE WILL BE VARIOUS TYPES OF CUBELETS OF DIFFERENT QUALITY AND SIZE. IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE DONE ^ _ ^

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Since I Joined the server, and If I see That from now, a lot has been changed.
absolutly lealrly everything has been changed butt as a big server they ned consistent updates and the cubelets would be a nice thing cause now its just getting things youre already got like a 100 times

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think that you should be able to get rarer types of cubelets by adding 10 or however many amount together to form a rare cubelet which will guarantee a rare drop :). Anyways +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
As @iCheeetah said , we've a parcour and it is okay to suggest new things but explain what do you want to see in the lobby's , something that you really can " do " .But back into the suggestion , changes will never be unnecessary for lobby's but now it is the end of the summer , the christmas is coming , big events are starting ;) That is something to be patient for and after being patiently you'll the real changes and events , anyways explain some more things that you want they need to change.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
PS: Am I the only one who readed this and screaming it in your head?
NO
COULD INCLUDE MORE THINGS TO DO IN THE LOBBY SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL. ALSO GIVE MORE IMPORTANCE TO THE CUBELETS, AS IT IS JUST OPENING THEM AND ...... ALREADY, THERE WILL BE VARIOUS TYPES OF CUBELETS OF DIFFERENT QUALITY AND SIZE. IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT BUT IT CAN BE DONE ^ _ ^
YES I KINDA AGREE WE PROBABLY NEED MORE FUN THINGS TO DO IN LOBBIES

Reactions: ELK878

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it's a 50-50 for me, in the lobbies the'res already alot to do, parcour, exploring, vortex jump. But new things can always be added!
Always be open for ideas and suggestions.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
SO, I DONT THINK WE NEED TO ADD MORE THINGS INTO THE LOBBY, THERE IS ALREADY ENOUGH STUFF THAT CAN BE DONE ANYWAY, THE ONLY REASON WE HAVE A LOBBY IS SO YOU CHOOSE A GAME TO PLAY AND PLAY A GAME, NO NEED TO ADD ANYTHING ELSE INTO THE LOBBY!
THANKS!
-FACTIONSAUSTIN

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
The lobby doesn't only have to be a place where you choose a games and open cubelets,it can be fun you could have small minigames here and there like wipeout or king of the ladder or even an elytra course.Lobbies don't need to be boring, adding small games and things like that would make spending time in a main lobby fun.I will be suggesting a cubelet overhaul soon,its gonna be good.

Reactions: ELK878

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think the lobby is just the lobby, and not a place to play.
Look at the lobby of a hotel, there is not so much to do, isn't it?
The most lobbies have got parkours, secret places and some of them have vortex jumps!
And.... The cubelets are rewards!
If you want everything of the vanity menu.... you have nothing to look forward to!
My opinnion is: Just leave it like this.
But yes, that's my opinnion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom