Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 24, 2019
hi i think it would be cool to be able to trade with other people in the main lobby but not only trade your heads and other things i thought maybe you could trade ranks with people but obviously not in game but in like the cubecraft website

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
You had me at the first of your message trading our heads, I like that and having it stored in your inventory maybe some staff heads, like pokemon cards, I'll give you an Admin's head for two Sr.Mod's head things like that, YES!. Not the second half is confusing and it would be chaotic plus the only perks you get from having a rank on the website it to have is displayed unless you have plus than you get special perks. I mean I doubt someone paying monthly for their plus would want to trade their rank to someone that doesn't have that, I'll agree with @EasyGoofy Why? I like the heads though.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I mean why would u trade your heads. You cant have the heads double cuz if u got the head double you will get loot points. That means if you trade you will lose your head from your collection.
About the trading ranks, I dont agree. Why would u trade something where someone has paid for. Like if your an obsidian rankers you wouldnt trade your rank for gold. And obviously people will try to scam you.

I dont see the point of this

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Absolute no.

Firstly: - What is the point of trading hats and other cosmetics. You can't have two of them so why would you trade something if you don't have two of them?

Secondly: - Players will get scammed. What about children? There are lots of children on the server. I shouldn't be able to trade with little children because I could easily scam them by getting their rank for something useless.

-1 from me.

- Dutch

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
hi i think it would be cool to be able to trade with other people in the main lobby but not only trade your heads and other things i thought maybe you could trade ranks with people but obviously not in game but in like the cubecraft website

1) you can only have one cosmetic at a time, why would you trade something you only have one of.

2) nononononononononononononononono the last thing this server needs is an easy way to scam people.

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
To be fair this would open up a possibility for some pretty big scamming and considering the amount of children on the server, this would be a really bad idea in my opinion.
I agree. Doesn't make much sense

Virolaso

Mar 29, 2020
Peru Lima La Molina
www.youtube.com
I think that about the rank, it would be impossible, since we suppose.
I stop playing Minecraft for reasons and decide to give the rank to my friend. This means that it is not even seriously necessary to reimburse him and also cubecraft would lose his earnings.
F

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this would be any good. As almost everyone said, why?? It just seems a bit weird to trade hats… you only have of them so you would be giving it away... And the trading the ranks is just weird… what would you even be trading a gold for a lapiz rank? It never makes sense for one of the two traders. I understand that you would want to give your rank away when you decide to stop playing Minecraft but that would be a problem for the server, they still have to make the money to keep the server running. And this would give rise to a lot, and I mean a LOT of scammers... So that a no from me

A little tip: add a poll so we can vote!
~Fesa

Sep 24, 2019
To be fair this would open up a possibility for some pretty big scamming and considering the amount of children on the server, this would be a really bad idea in my opinion.
well they never have to add the trading rank part it was just a suggestion

Sep 24, 2019
You had me at the first of your message trading our heads, I like that and having it stored in your inventory maybe some staff heads, like pokemon cards, I'll give you an Admin's head for two Sr.Mod's head things like that, YES!. Not the second half is confusing and it would be chaotic plus the only perks you get from having a rank on the website it to have is displayed unless you have plus than you get special perks. I mean I doubt someone paying monthly for their plus would want to trade their rank to someone that doesn't have that, I'll agree with @EasyGoofy Why? I like the heads though.
yeah you got a point there

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.