Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Heya!

Cubecraft recently updated the main lobby, which looks great in my opinion. But there are some differences between the Java and the Bedrock lobby.
One of which is that you get a reward for completing the lobby parkours on Bedrock, but there is no reward waiting at the end of the parkour on Java.
So I'm suggesting that Cubecraft adds some cool rewards for Java as well.
I was already disappointed when I found out that the choo-choo train isn't on Java 😢 So please give me those rewards at least.
1637335712695.png

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
~99th_DutchScary 💙

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
It can be, like a personal point & experience multiplier, but for 2 hrs instead of the usual 1 hr... Or it can be like a gadget or something, as well it can be a 500 XP reward... There can be a lot!

AgReEeEEeeeeeeeee :agree:

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It can be, like a personal point & experience multiplier, but for 2 hrs instead of the usual 1 hr... Or it can be like a gadget or something, as well it can be a 500 XP reward... There can be a lot!

AgReEeEEeeeeeeeee :agree:
I was just thinking a loot item, as that's what you get on Bedrock. But I'll just let the staff team decide on that, I'm happy with any reward I can get :)

• Love
Reactions: khco and ToonBer

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Heya!

Cubecraft recently updated the main lobby, which looks great in my opinion. But there are some differences between the Java and the Bedrock lobby.
One of which is that you get a reward for completing the lobby parkours on Bedrock, but there is no reward waiting at the end of the parkour on Java.
So I'm suggesting that Cubecraft adds some cool rewards for Java as well.
I was already disappointed when I found out that the choo-choo train isn't on Java 😢 So please give me those rewards at least.
View attachment 203393

You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
~99th_DutchScary 💙
I'm gonna react with :disagree: bc you actually can get free rewards by completing the parkour on java:
1- If you complete the warden parkour, you get free dirt
2- If you complete the bang lamo parkour, you get free jam
3- If you complete the Wohoo cow boi parkour, you get a free cow

• Wow
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I can get infinite super cubelets with my fly hacks
/ban Matriox

Though maybe they should create something so that you actually have to complete the parkour without flying, otherwise it would be a little too easy for emerald+ ranks.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey DutchScary, thanks for the suggestion.

It's definitely a good idea and makes sense, we deliberately avoided doing this on Java because we expected players would want actual loot which on Java is far harder for us to deliver as it requires only development time whereas with Bedrock loot a designer can get it 90% to the network.

I do believe we can get some loot rewards made and setup at some point, it'd most likely be after a seasonal update goes away, or alternatively we can do it for a seasonal update and then keep it for the regular hub.

Since we're going to give this a shot consider it marked as planned. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom