Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The title is self explanatory, make the 'Best time' also show thents of seconds and milliseconds.
It currently only shows seconds, which isn't enough when competing with your friends. We always make it to the point where you just can't do the parkour 1sec faster. So we always end up with the same time not knowing who actually did it faster.
Basically make it look like this:
vinlir's parkour stats
Best time: 01:23:666​
Pretty simple and easy to implement.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
The title is self explanatory, make the 'Best time' also show thents of seconds and milliseconds.
It currently only shows seconds, which isn't enough when competing with your friends. We always make it to the point where you just can't do the parkour 1sec faster. So we always end up with the same time not knowing who actually did it faster.
Basically make it look like this:
vinlir's parkour stats
Best time: 01:23:666​
Pretty simple and easy to implement.
I think they need to make it difficulter bit i agree. (i don't understand you very well )

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom