Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more lobby mini-games?

• Total voters

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Don't really see a point in this, why not just play a short game of minerware. Or even just open up a new tab in chrome and play a game there, there are plenty of other ways to waste time waiting for friends, it doesn't have to be in-game.

Sorry gotta say no to this, developers should be working on main problems, not just lobby minigames.

Reactions: SpringWarz

MythicalPure

Dec 26, 2017
UK
Hi there!

I find this suggestion rather interesting. I agree with your suggestion because it can be painful just waiting for something. It could also be very useful if you're just not bothering with mini games for one day.

I hope this gets implemented!

Regards,

MyNameIsMyth (Formely known as MythicalPure)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
But why?
Are we not there to play the game that is in the lobby?
Why distract ourselves further?
Some people like to hang out in lobbies and just talk sometimes. I personaly like this as it would give me something to do while just hanging out.

Just because you’re in a lobby doesn’t mean you have to play a game.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Whenever im waiting for party members, i find parkour just boring when i beat really fast and can't improve an more. I think there should be some other games in-lobby like King of the ladder or a small maze. What do you guys think?
I do agree as it is boring to just wait for a game to be over, and sometimes even players camping in skywars or lucky islands.
+1
Don't really see a point in this, why not just play a short game of minerware. Or even just open up a new tab in chrome and play a game there, there are plenty of other ways to waste time waiting for friends, it doesn't have to be in-game.

Sorry gotta say no to this, developers should be working on main problems, not just lobby minigames.
Maybe because they are in a party?

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom