Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Lobby hunt to return?

• Total voters

_drogo

Nov 6, 2021
The great feature of Cubecraft were the lobby hunts. It's a tradition of the server but now there is no lobby hunt.
I've looked at all the Cobecraft social media's and I found a lot of people wanting the lobby hunt back, and so do I.

So please Cubecraft, bring back the lobby hunts as it is a great feature of your server.

Thanks,

Drogo.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I missed the hunt this year as well. When I first saw a pumpkin in the Halloween lobby, I was excited that the pumpkin might be back again, turns out they just didn't remove the pumpkins from last year. So I really hope they will bring the present hunt back this year, as well as the advent calendar which also was a great feature!

Reactions: Click Greatness

_drogo

Nov 6, 2021
I missed the hunt this year as well. When I first saw a pumpkin in the Halloween lobby, I was excited that the pumpkin might be back again, turns out they just didn't remove the pumpkins from last year. So I really hope they will bring the present hunt back this year, as well as the advent calendar which also was a great feature!
Same, I think one of the ways to get lobby hunts back is so spread the message and tag cubecraft staff. But I really hope they return the present hunt, just the feeling of walking through the festive lobby and finding those presents. Amazing feeling.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

_drogo

Nov 6, 2021
The current issue with CubeCraft team is they hate their players. They kept ruining their own server to make old players quit and new players to come and buy more of their stuff from either marketplace or their own website.

I have a feeling they wouldn't change and will continue ruining their own server.
Yea, that's something I thought of before.

Reactions: AlexTheNG

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The current issue with CubeCraft team is they hate their players. They kept ruining their own server to make old players quit and new players to come and buy more of their stuff from either marketplace or their own website.

I have a feeling they wouldn't change and will continue ruining their own server.
hmmm, never thought of that.

I still like it

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him

That's not true, The CC team love their players. at least they are better then lifeboat

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
The great feature of Cubecraft were the lobby hunts. It's a tradition of the server but now there is no lobby hunt.
I've looked at all the Cobecraft social media's and I found a lot of people wanting the lobby hunt back, and so do I.

So please Cubecraft, bring back the lobby hunts as it is a great feature of your server.

Thanks,

Drogo.
I agree @_drogo

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
That's not true, The CC team love their players. at least they are better then lifeboat
That's the truth. If CubeCraft team actually cares about their players, they would've fixed the gamemodes. If they DO CARE about their players, they would've fixed the bugs that's been lying around for ages.

CubeCraft team just don't care about their community, all they care about is people buying their low quality products from marketplace or their store. IF they care about the community, they would've fixed the very known bugs that's been around in the server for AGES instead of making excuses "But it's not a priority bug to fix!!". Ik they (probably) don't have best devs but they don't have to need to lie about the truth. It's not like being honest is wrong. Sure it would reduce CubeCraft's reputation but at least it's better than just lying to your players. They kept acting like everything on their server is fine and bugs happened rarely. NO IT'S NOT, THE SERVER IS UNPLAYABLE, BROKEN, SUPER BUGGY, LAGGY AND UNFAIR.

If they care about their players, they wouldn't have constant pop ups telling people to buy their products. If they actually care about their players, they would've listened to our feedback and opinions instead of just going with their own (terrible) opinions and decisions.

I mean well, as much as I dislike the CubeCraft team. CubeCraft still is a fun server. Although it may not be enjoyable or fun anymore. CubeCraft to me is still (kind of) fun, I mean it's a server where I usually spent my time to. I just hate the server a lot but I also love it. I mean people like you may not understand cuz you're either a child or just not smart at all but CubeCraft is bad, yet it's the best server. Not because they're good but because they're fun or used to be fun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.