Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

On the 18th of january Cube introduced the Lobby Games and a whole new lobby. Players can choose a few games to play: Lobby Fishing, Relic Hunting and Treasure Hunt. Very neat and all, but almost no one play those games anymore. Why? No rewards. I find it fair if the players gets a reward if he/she finds all the fishes or relics (normal series). I thought Cube will bring rewards when the time passes, but 6 months have passed and still no rewards. No wonder nobody plays it anymore. Players want to be rewarded somehow. That's how it works. I know how long it takes to complete the full series of fishing and relics. It can take weeks or even months to complete the list. It's really sad if Cube doesn't reward you for all that hard work and patience.

Just a few examples of rewards:
- Fish Trails: fishes are swimming after you
- Fish Win Effect: fishes are swimming all over the place if you win
- Fish Gadget: A big fish that jumps out of the water

- Bone Trails: a trail of spinning bones
- Bone Win effect: flying bones spinning around you
- Fossil Gadget: A big skeleton dinosaur comes out of an ancient egg

And so on. You get the idea. Make those games more interesting, because right now people just ignore those games. And that's kinda a shame and a waste of time if we talk about developing. Oh and another thing:
2018-06-28_14.04.44.png

Those 2 empty spots. What are you gonna do with it? Just let it empty for like forever?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 48685

Sure, but that’s not quite the point of an interactive lobby

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Those 2 empty spots. What are you gonna do with it? Just let it empty for like forever?
What about some global stats?
A global leaderboard of wins, kills, lvl or something like that. Maybe just your own global stats. I'd like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom