Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind, It could be fun though

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi there, I got again a small lobby game suggestion.
Read before replying please.

I was thinking again for a lobby game, so I decided to suggest this one. (It also exists on GommeHD but this one is with Achievements.) But It's fun to play, and you can make your parkour skill better, because you only have easy/medium jumps, and not fences etc. (They could add it though)

How does it works?

It's actually, a parkour where you start at a Clay block (It doesn't matter which colour, It can be randomly generated) And when you are on the clay block, Somewhere a block of wool appears (Jump range 1-4) When you jumped on the block of wool, It automaticly turns, into a clay block, and somewhere else, another block of wool will appear.

Explaination about how it works:

2018-02-02_17.56.11.png
1. You started on a clay block, just jump to the block of wool.

2018-02-02_18.16.31.png
2. You reached it, and the block changes to clay. (Also the block where you came from dissapeard)

2018-02-02_17.57.12.png
3. Another block of wool appeard. It's endless.

Parkour Journal, Series 1. (achievements)
  • After every 5th jump, You'll receive 3Exp and 2 points.
  • You can find some random things like these
  1. Some exp, Contains 1, 3 or 5 exp
  2. bag of exp, contains 15 exp
  3. box of exp, contains 30 exp
  4. Some points, contains 2, 3, or 6 points.
  5. Bag of points, contains 15 points
  6. box of points, contains 25 points
Also if you have something else what could be a Parkour Journal, please comment it below too.
So ye, That's basicaly my suggestion. Not a long thread but It's something. Please comment your feedback and vote in the poll :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I would like to see this game added as a lobby game because it is lovely to play and it would fit the lobby games. Great suggestion :D

Reactions: ItsDavey_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I was thinking again for a lobby game, so I decided to suggest this one. (It also exists on GommeHD but this one is with Achievements.) But It's fun to play, and you can make your parkour skill better, because you only have easy/medium jumps, and not fences etc. (They could add it though)

How does it works?

It's actually, a parkour where you start at a Clay block (It doesn't matter which colour, It can be randomly generated) And when you are on the clay block, Somewhere a block of wool appears (Jump range 1-4) When you jumped on the block of wool, It automaticly turns, into a clay block, and somewhere else, another block of wool will appear.

View attachment 141798

View attachment 141800
2. You reached it, and the block changes to clay. (Also the block where you came from dissapeard)

View attachment 141801

Also if you have something else what could be a Parkour Journal, please comment it below too.
So ye, That's basicaly my suggestion. Not a long thread but It's something. Please comment your feedback and vote in the poll :)
This little mini game would be great for the main lobby!
+1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

How does it works?

View attachment 141798

View attachment 141800

View attachment 141801

I like it, but this is a copy of GommeHD's parkour. xD
They have the same thing.
But I still like the idea!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well I would like to see this game added as a lobby game because it is lovely to play and it would fit the lobby games. Great suggestion :D
Great suggestion Davey! :D
I really want to play this game in the lobby awsome idea!
This little mini game would be great for the main lobby!
+1
I like it, but this is a copy of GommeHD's parkour. xD
They have the same thing.
But I still like the idea!
Thank you, for the feedback !!! :D

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
You don't need to bump a thread 2 hours after the last reply.

I like the idea, but there's already parkour in the lobby and if they ever re-release Parkour then I don't think anyone would really enjoy it - why settle for a boring parkour in the middle of the sky when there's already some beautiful, challenging courses built for you?

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I really like this game concept. it seems to be very unique and sounds like a Cubecraft idea in my opinion. it may need a few tweaks as there is already parkour in the lobby. maybe it could be to do with that?.

The concept has really caught my attention and I commend you for posting it as personally I really like it. I will support every step of the way for this concept however, I still think a few tweaks are in order. Not sure what so please continue to develop your idea and make sure to keep us updated in the future!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom