Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018

Okay so if you didn't already know pretty much every Christian holiday the whole company of Cube-Craft gathers around a fireplace.
Form a circle, and try to give each other questionably difficult-to-obtain items to throw to the sea.

And now obviously this is really weird. Why would they sit around a fireplace in the form of a circle? Terrible fashion sense. #TrianglesFTW.

And eventually, those certain items go around current to current, until they finally reach France from Britain.
And then, Santa & the Easter-Bunny look at those questionably difficult-to-obtain items, to turn to magical internet-presents.
Then, they select & deem the most worthy presents, to give to the players of Cube-Craft who are willing to invest time fishing them.

TL;DR: Cube just made 9 cringe-y jokes about Christmas and I spent way too much time fishing them out so that you won't have to.
I mean, obviously yeah - you can still go ahead and try to fish them out like workaholics, but whatever.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom