Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be a design above the Featured Game NPC, if so which one do you prefer?

• Yes - The 1st option

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Yes - The 2nd option

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Yes - The 3rd option

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Yes - Another option

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No - I don't think it is necessary

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
On the Java network there is a design above each game in the Main Lobby, this always includes a small and simple build surrounding the certain gamemode. Yet you may notice above the Featured Game NPC there isn't anything, this is mainly due to the NPC rotating 12 different games every two days. However, it looks bare and inconsistent against the other games, as well as making the overall idea of Featured Games seem temporary.

cc lobby eeeee.png

cc lobby close up eee.png

Therefore, I think that there should be a design above the NPC to represent all gamemodes. I am definitely not a professional builder, but I tried my best to think of some creations that could fit nicely in this section. In the photo below, there are 3 designs that could become a possibility.

- The first one consists of wool and glass in the shape of a cycle, since the Featured Games are in a rotation. The blocks used are rainbow themed, since the colour scheme for Featured Games throughout the Network incorporate multiple colours.
- The second version is yet again another pattern of a cycle, but in this case is made out of Terracotta/Clay depending on the version you are using. It has the same colour scheme, but not as bright as the first.
- Lastly this creation is quite different to the past two, since it consists of different heights of wool and glass, representing the diversity of each gamemode in this section. It has a rainbow colour scheme, similar to the others.

cc lobby 3 ideass.png

I would love to see other creations and ideas as well, since my options are definitely not the best.

Another note is that I have already suggested this idea a few months back, but I didn't go into a lot of detail, hence it not gaining much notice. If you would like to check out the past thread, you can find it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/featured-game-design-in-the-main-lobby.266971/

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I totally agree with this suggestion and think it’s a small but really nice change, because it’ll look way better if it will has a small design at the top. I’ve voted for option 1, since I think the design looks better with glass and it looks better then the third design. +1

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I really like this idea!

The idea of adding some decoration to the Featured Game NPC is honestly something I haven't thought of myself, but I very much agree with option 3. Therefore I decided to escalate your suggestion and forward option 3!
Thank you very much! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom