Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I propose taking all the waiting lobbies, and making them available at random for every game on the server. This is because when you play the same game for long enough, seeing the exact same waiting lobby and having nothing to do in it quickly gets annoying. An exception to this would be the Arcade lobby, which has been designed specifically for the gamemode. In doing this, those that play exclusively Eggwars, or exclusively Skywars, will have a handful of other lobbies to look at and explore.

Nice and short thread, terribly explained c:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
So you're suggesting more waiting lobbies? Ohhh nvm I got. Make all the pre lobbies from different games available to other games. Like skywars pre lobby in an egg wars pre lobby.

Reactions: Sophie

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
I agree. I play these games a lot and seeing the same thing does get boring.

So yes, I do agree with this

Reactions: StanEXE

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
I completely agree with this because it does get quite boring waiting in the same lobby before every game. This is a really great idea :D

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I like this!
Though maybe instead of having the entire lobby replaced, have it so they are connected. You would spawn in the default lobby for that game, but it would have openings to the other lobbies so you can run through them. Maybe, not sure if that would work out well though.
Anyway, +1

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like this!
Though maybe instead of having the entire lobby replaced, have it so they are connected. You would spawn in the default lobby for that game, but it would have openings to the other lobbies so you can run through them. Maybe, not sure if that would work out well though.
Anyway, +1
Ahhhh that's good!!! You'll never get sick of it if you can explore them all!! :hearteyes:

(Seriously, add hearteye emoji to forums please)

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I like this!
Anyway, +1
Well it would cause some frame rate issues for some people.

Amicable

Jul 18, 2017
I like the idea of having the player spawn in the default lobby and then be able to choose a new lobby to go to. Although that may seem difficult to do, the whole concept would make things more exciting!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom