Votes: 24 92.3%
  • No (any reasons?)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Achievements for things like finishing fishing/relic hunting log books, completing the vortex jump and the parkour. (How difficult is that!)

I actually really like this suggestion, and I don't think it would be too hard to add. I'd also like to suggest some achievements for the lobby. Two achievements that I'd like to suggest are cubelet opening and hidden chest achievements. The first one can come in easy, medium, and hard difficulties. The easy version can be: "Open 1 Cubelet." The rest will increase of the difficulties will have a higher amount of cubelets needed. As for my second suggestion, it can come in three difficulties. it can go something like "Find and Open 1 Hidden Chest." Also, i think you should add a poll to the thread.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I personally am not too sure about that one,
I can’t really think of what the achievements could be. I think the lobby games should stay as lobby games without over-complicating it.
Thanks anyways for the suggestion, we’ll see how the poll goes! :)

Reactions: DinoSlayer124
D

Deleted member 294498

Great idea, I also wanted to suggest this sometime :)

JafStok

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2020
How about an achievement for catching a fish(?) from above y=30 or from all bodies of water or finding the loot chest within a certain time of it spawning?

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
o_O nice idea actually, tried to come up with some possibly fun and "not-dull (do [this] x1 x10 x100)" achievements but I'm tired at the time of writing so I might add more later, also failed to come up with creative names on most of them:

For the Chest Hunt:
- Find the Chest within 2 minutes (easy) / 1 minute (medium) / 30sec (hard)

For the Relic Hunting:
- Find 5 1star items in a row (Based off of luck I know, but achievements don't necesserily need to be given for skill-based activities)
- Find a relic within 30sec (ima be salty if this isn't named "Pro Pirate")
- Am [relatively large number] blocks away from the relic (idk the lobby measurements but at least far into the dark-red colour on the tracking-scale, could be named something along the lines of: "You'll get there" or "Everyone has to start somewhere"
- Excavate the same item 20x (Sorry, couldn't resist writing down a dull one anyways, felt like it was still "somewhat" creative)

General Lobby stuff:
- Run around in the lobby for 10 minutes (Names: Lobby Tryhard, Lobby Camper idk)
- Become member of Club Cubecraft (by walking into it)

eh some may be bad idk
ima go sleep now bye.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
Top Bottom