Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey My name is Filip. Today I gonna suggest lobby achievements or Lobby Challenges
My idea is find a thing in lobby (all lobbys) to get 100 loot points (Easy) And to get normal hard to find get 200 loot points and hard to get a super cubelet. So it spawn randomly in lobby and click on ''Challenge menu'' between the XP bottle and diamond is it a item. The name of it is Lobby achievement (Maybe)
QnA
How should the chest/box look like?
It gonna look like a Chest head and if you clicking at it you will get it.

Hard 10-20 minutes.

Is there a message which tells the players if the chest/box has been found?
Yes like hidden chest in main lobby (but not the reward)

So give my all your feedback <3

Reactions: remio

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sorry but I don't really understand the idea behind this. We already got chest finder which looks almost the same as this. Will the timer start when the chest has spawned or what will you get out of these chests? Wouldn't it be to easy to get loot points via this way ? Can't you just add a timer to chest finder to get some extra stuff when you find it in x amount of minutes like for easy (1hour) medium (20minutes) hard(10min) extreme (5minutes) and you will get better stuff when you find the chest faster ?Can you give some more details please ?

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Sorry but I don't really understand the idea behind this. We already got chest finder which looks almost the same as this. Will the timer start when the chest has spawned or what will you get out of these chests? Wouldn't it be to easy to get loot points via this way ? Can't you just add a timer to chest finder to get some extra stuff when you find it in x amount of minutes like for easy (1hour) medium (20minutes) hard(10min) extreme (5minutes) and you will get better stuff when you find the chest faster ?Can you give some more details please ?
That was only a exemple

D

Deleted member 100818

An easier way to get loot points
Don't really like the example but as that's not the main point of this thread I'll agree. I think there needs to be more ways to earn loot points. But do not forget it doesn't have to get too easy ot obtain as cubelets are more rare now. And I'd actually like to see a real suggestion to obtain loot points instead of making an example, just to make it more clear.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Don't really like the example but as that's not the main point of this thread I'll agree. I think there needs to be more ways to earn loot points. But do not forget it doesn't have to get too easy ot obtain as cubelets are more rare now. And I'd actually like to see a real suggestion to obtain loot points instead of making an example, just to make it more clear.
We can make it little harder :D

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
My current list of stuff to find in the lobby:
  • Somewhere to fish
  • Relic locations
  • Chests
  • This thing (whatever you suggested)
  • A life (oops getting off topic)
Okay so my point being: Can you at least change the title to something loot points related, as this specific suggestion isn’t something I’d agree with. Too much to find if this got implemented!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom