Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLiquidFired

Oct 26, 2016
i suggest That you are able to send links of cubecraft now only staff can do That but i think players need to be able to send links of cubecraft forums etc like appeals.cubecraft.net. Then you will be able to help other players

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
i suggest That you are able to send links of cubecraft now only staff can do That but i think players need to be able to send links of cubecraft forums etc like appeals.cubecraft.net. Then you will be able to help other players
People will do this:

"Yes hello, come see my YT Channel MyNameIsDirk here: youtube.ka/MyYtChunnel"
Or send innapropiate links.

I'm not sure if it's possible only allowing Cubecraft links. I if it's possible then I would support your idea completely.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
People will do this:

I'm not sure if it's possible only allowing Cubecraft links. I if it's possible then I would support your idea completely.
Its possible, not even hard. Even I could code it..

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Yes! I want this added because many people ask me for Cubecraft links like Store, forum or reports website and I can't give him/her the direct link to them.
And as you said, only Cubecraft links.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
If the coding is possible, yes! I completely support this. Currently the only way to send links is using /fmsg, and nobody in their right mind goes on adding everyone in their friends list just to send them a link. If it could be sent simply even using /msg, that would work, but a global message would be brilliant. +1

U

Unipotato

I like this a lot. If it can be done, I fully support it.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Disagree, players will be sharing thier YT channel for subs and might be send inappropriate links or images

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Disagree, players will be sharing thier YT channel for subs and might be send inappropriate links or images

"players will be sharing thier YT channel for subs" It is allowed to share your YT channel if it is not spam. If people tell you to stop then you need to stop. But I agree that lots of individuals will do that and it get very annoying.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
People will do this:

exactly

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alexp192's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXXX!! 🎈🎉
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🤍
Top Bottom