• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just like Java, I think there should be a way to link your Bedrock account. I don't see why not, it could be cool!

Common questions with answers:

Really nice and cool idea, I've also been thinking about this for the past months/weeks. Even though I'm not sure if this is possible for Bedrock, because (As far as I know) in Java is more possible if it comes to plugins etc.

Also how would this look? Under the Java one? next to it? How about the ranks?

It would just go underneath it unless your bedrock rank is higher, but another feature that would come with it would be the boxes labeled for either bedrock, java, or both.

How would you guys feel about having bedrock: Mobile, XBOX, etc. and Windows 10 Edition separate for linking?

Part of the suggestion now. Basically to sum up the idea: Ability to link Bedrock and Windows 10 Edition (separately) for all to see like Java. And above the boxes labeling which one it is: Java, Bedrock, or Windows 10.

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Really nice and cool idea, I've also been thinking about this for the past months/weeks. Even though I'm not sure if this is possible for Bedrock, because (As far as I know) in Java is more possible if it comes to plugins etc.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

It would just go underneath it unless your bedrock rank is higher, but another feature that would come with it would be the boxes labeled for either bedrock, java, or both.

Reactions: Finixly

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Just like Java, I think there should be a way to link your Bedrock account. I don't see why not, it could be cool!

(I don't really have much to say on this as the idea is very simple and to the point)
yeah, I think this would be cool for the people who mostly(or only) play bedrock

And I think that labeled boxes would also be good so that less observant people like me would know which one is bedrock and which is java lol

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I totally agree with the idea of linking accounts between bedrock edition and Website because why not. The number of members will also increase by linking, Bedrock has more players and some will actually try to be active on the website.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
I agree with this. I made a thread similar like this some where asking about this. I think it would be cool if the website would allow you to link AND show your rank. On bedrock they really onyl have 2 ranks, EggWars and SkyWars. I think this would be neat since I bought the EggWars rank for $10.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Although this has been suggested many times, I agree, and really think this should be added. I can't really see why they wouldn't add it. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me that the Bedrock platform has over 2x as many players as Java, yet there is still no account linking on Bedrock. I am personally a Bedrock player myself, therefore I should have my Bedrock account linked to indicate to players that I am a Bedrock player. I also have all of my purchases on Bedrock aswell.
Another cool thing they could do with Bedrock Account linking, is either your prefix or your VIP Level could show up under your Bedrock name. I personally think having your VIP Level would be nicer, although it would be quite fun having your prefix there for when a bundle comes along and you want to show it off, or for those who have rare prefixes such as "Pioneer".
Good suggestion, +1 from me :).

IMG_3936.PNG

Image of current unused Website Registration on Bedrock

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course this should be added, seems only fair that if they pay for a rank they can show it off on the forums. And there are no bad sides. What could possibly be a negative side of this?!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom