Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hi there!
I have a question, maybe someone can help me find the answer.
So, I play bedrock edition since a few days. And I like line dash, mostly because that's the only game I win sometimes xD
But I noticed that every time the game starts, there is a message "selected normal mode option due to nobody has voted!"
But as far as I know, there is no possibility to vote so the question is: why does this message show up every time the game starts?
Is it just copied from the java network and they didn't remove the message, or is there somehow a way to vote or maybe another reason?

Thanks for reading, if you know the answer please let me know :D

1594373403092.png

Reactions: AnolTongi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I think there is a way to vote and It has a crazy mode and one more mode if I remember it correctly but I can’t access to Bedrock atm so I’m not sure how you can vote but there should be a way to vote

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think there is a way to vote and It has a crazy mode and one more mode if I remember it correctly but I can’t access to Bedrock atm so I’m not sure how you can vote but there should be a way to vote
I know you can vote for chaos or normal in java edition. But you don't have a vote item in your hotbar in bedrock edition, I also couldn't find anything in the shop to purchase the ability to vote. I hope that there is a option to vote, but I don't know how.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I remember playing Line Dash on bedrock and it was chaos mode. I’m not %100 sure but I’ll inform you a bit later if no one replies because I cannot access to my pc at the moment but I would be happy to help

• Love

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I can't see the vote option either, but I remember playing it in crazy mode so I think I'm mistaken, sorry and they added that text because maybe they'll add voting later?
I really don't know but you're not the only player that experiences this.

• Love

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I can't see the vote option either, but I remember playing it in crazy mode so I think I'm mistaken, sorry and they added that text because maybe they'll add voting later?
I really don't know but you're not the only player that experiences this.
Okay, thanks for checking =D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom