Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hi there!
I have a question, maybe someone can help me find the answer.
So, I play bedrock edition since a few days. And I like line dash, mostly because that's the only game I win sometimes xD
But I noticed that every time the game starts, there is a message "selected normal mode option due to nobody has voted!"
But as far as I know, there is no possibility to vote so the question is: why does this message show up every time the game starts?
Is it just copied from the java network and they didn't remove the message, or is there somehow a way to vote or maybe another reason?

Thanks for reading, if you know the answer please let me know :D

1594373403092.png

Reactions: AnolTongi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I think there is a way to vote and It has a crazy mode and one more mode if I remember it correctly but I can’t access to Bedrock atm so I’m not sure how you can vote but there should be a way to vote

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think there is a way to vote and It has a crazy mode and one more mode if I remember it correctly but I can’t access to Bedrock atm so I’m not sure how you can vote but there should be a way to vote
I know you can vote for chaos or normal in java edition. But you don't have a vote item in your hotbar in bedrock edition, I also couldn't find anything in the shop to purchase the ability to vote. I hope that there is a option to vote, but I don't know how.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I remember playing Line Dash on bedrock and it was chaos mode. I’m not %100 sure but I’ll inform you a bit later if no one replies because I cannot access to my pc at the moment but I would be happy to help

• Love

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I can't see the vote option either, but I remember playing it in crazy mode so I think I'm mistaken, sorry and they added that text because maybe they'll add voting later?
I really don't know but you're not the only player that experiences this.

• Love

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I can't see the vote option either, but I remember playing it in crazy mode so I think I'm mistaken, sorry and they added that text because maybe they'll add voting later?
I really don't know but you're not the only player that experiences this.
Okay, thanks for checking =D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom