Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rxp7xrz

Nov 4, 2022
Why don’t you mods simply set a limit to 12 clicks per second?
So won’t matter if people double click or cheat because the limit will prevent more than 12 clicks
I just don’t understand. Is so easy for you to do.. can I have an explanation at least why you don’t do such an easy task?

Reactions: Rocks1

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Because it is very possible to click faster than 12 clicks per second without auto/double clicking, and there's no reason to arbitrarily restrict legitimate players to such a limit. There doesn't really exist a limit we could set which would both a) prevent all double clicking, and b) allow all legitimate players to play unrestricted, if that makes sense.

rxp7xrz

Nov 4, 2022
Because it is very possible to click faster than 12 clicks per second without auto/double clicking, and there's no reason to arbitrarily restrict legitimate players to such a limit. There doesn't really exist a limit we could set which would both a) prevent all double clicking, and b) allow all legitimate players to play unrestricted, if that makes sense.
What about limit to 16 clicks then? No human on earth is able to click more than 15/16 legit

Reactions: Rocks1

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
You're free to suggest that in the feedback & suggestions section of the forums if you would like, but I suspect the community would still find that number to be too low.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Patsman
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom