Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pratezas

Dec 10, 2017
Limit the rematches. Why? This is spammed by the people to get easy kills. The people of the top gets 100 kills in 20 minutes when normally it takes 1 hour minium.

1st option: Add a limit of 2 rematches. I would be like: -1st- First game (normal one) -2nd- Rematch -3th- Rematch (Last fight)

2nd option: The kills only count the 2 firsts rematches, then no exp no points no kill. You can have all the rematches you want.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As it is not allowed to multi-account to farm wins/kills, this should be no obstacle. It is also against the rules when you ask friends to rematch you continually.
You've thought about a solution and I think there's no need to rematch someone 20 times fairly, a limit would be nice, good suggestion.

Reactions: Pratezas

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I think this is what every top leaderboard duel player does. I think. But your suggestion makes sense, so I do agree.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, why?
This won't really change all too much in regards to getting kills.
I guess they could make the rematches stop counting stats after 5 duels, but that itself seems a little annoying imo too. I typically like to play insane duels, and sometimes I run into a person who likes to rematch quite a few times (~15) without even considering anything as stat farming.
That side, stat farming in this way likely isn't even allowed in the first place.

Reactions: SpringWarz

DensityChild

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
WWE Universe
I disagree, I think rematches are a great idea, it gives people the option to keep fighting the same opponent, if people are rematching in means that both of them want to, if you don't want to rematch then leave the game, I like the idea but I will give it a -1.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Limit the rematches. Why? This is spammed by the people to get easy kills. The people of the top gets 100 kills in 20 minutes when normally it takes 1 hour minium.

1st option: Add a limit of 2 rematches. I would be like: -1st- First game (normal one) -2nd- Rematch -3th- Rematch (Last fight)

2nd option: The kills only count the 2 firsts rematches, then no exp no points no kill. You can have all the rematches you want.
You can always deny the request :D
You can just deny the rematch requests. :/
Thats what I thought too.

Pratezas

Dec 10, 2017
I disagree, I think rematches are a great idea, it gives people the option to keep fighting the same opponent, if people are rematching in means that both of them want to, if you don't want to rematch then leave the game, I like the idea but I will give it a -1.
2nd option?

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
Like has been said above, rematches are awesome. It gives people the option to keep fighting against the same opponent, many people like that. I’ll give this a -1, sorry.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

If its honestly a problem sure.

Pratezas

Dec 10, 2017
Like has been said above, rematches are awesome. It gives people the option to keep fighting against the same opponent, many people like that. I’ll give this a -1, sorry.
The 2nd option keeps the rematches but eliminates the exp, points , the kill etc after 2 rematches avoiding the abuse of kills.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom