Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Hey guys, I just started really getting into the Cubecraft forums and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Graham and I am 14 years old. I originally started playing Minecraft PE back when they had a Minecraft lite (oh the good old days). I used played that and was addicted.
I later discovered the amazing "Minecraft PC Edition," and couldn't get enough. At first all I had to play on was my brothers PC. Although it was a great PC I couldn't play nearly as much as I wanted. After that, years later, my mom let me use her old laptop to play minecraft, and the first server I had ever joined, was this here Cubecraft server itself. I came here after watching one of my favorite YouTubers play on it and have so much fun. Then, my bro (my favorite sibling, but don't tell my sister) actually gave me his old PC which is now my regular PC.
My past ign was HatchyIsHere which I completely made on my own, then someone informed about this YouTuber-LeafyIsHere, you see my dilemma, so I later changed my username to what it is now. Lately I have been hacking, (don't take this the wrong way) but on servers where it IS allowed. Don't worry though, I would never hack on a good server like Cubecraft. The servers where I do hack on are anarchy servers (pretty fun but frustrating, this isn't advertising I hope) then I came back to my most beloved server-Cubecraft. And now, here I am!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys, I just started really getting into the Cubecraft forums and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Graham and I am 14 years old. I originally started playing Minecraft PE back when they had a Minecraft lite (oh the good old days). I used played that and was addicted.
I later discovered the amazing "Minecraft PC Edition," and couldn't get enough. At first all I had to play on was my brothers PC. Although it was a great PC I couldn't play nearly as much as I wanted. After that, years later, my mom let me use her old laptop to play minecraft, and the first server I had ever joined, was this here Cubecraft server itself. I came here after watching one of my favorite YouTubers play on it and have so much fun. Then, my bro (my favorite sibling, but don't tell my sister) actually gave me his old PC which is now my regular PC.
My past ign was HatchyIsHere which I completely made on my own, then someone informed about this YouTuber-LeafyIsHere, you see my dilemma, so I later changed my username to what it is now. Lately I have been hacking, (don't take this the wrong way) but on servers where it IS allowed. Don't worry though, I would never hack on a good server like Cubecraft. The servers where I do hack on are anarchy servers (pretty fun but frustrating, this isn't advertising I hope) then I came back to my most beloved server-Cubecraft. And now, here I am!
Welcome Graham!
Hope you have a nice time here :)

Reactions: lilHatch
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom