Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok, so based on the way you described the weight system, I tried my best to assign each drop as either good, bad, or neutral, and calculated each drop’s probability.
Modified loot table with probabilities
For now, I’ve left it at normal mode but shouldn’t be too tricky to calculate it for the other modes
However, in order for me to create an accurate probability distribution, I would really need to know for sure which drops are good, bad and neutral. If you want, you could make a copy of this spreadsheet and correct anywhere that I misinterpreted if a drop is good, passive, or dangerous, and the probability should automatically update(this could be a bit laggy)

I also left some notes about why I didn’t add certain drops (most of the drops I don’t know are probably Java only), drops I thought were missing from the sheet, and a couple of other small things.

I don’t think I have enough information to create a distribution for diamond lucky blocks, since they do contain some bad drops, like raw mutton, but don’t contain some good drops, like sharpness stone swords, triedents, etc. It shouldn’t be a huge pain for me to figure out its list of drops for bedrock, if every drop has equal probability, but I would still appreciate it if you want to do that for me anyway.

Ive heard from some people that crazy mode modifies the drop weights of certain drops. Is that true?

Here are a few other questions I have about how lucky islands works:
  • How do events in crazy mode work (I know this is probably its own can of worms, the most important thing I would like to know is just how long each event lasts)
  • What are the ranges for the number of arrows players receive for the various special bows
  • What different mobs can and cannot come out of a mob wand
  • when a player receives blocks from a lucky block, what is the range of the number of blocks they can receive
  • For the “Food” drop from normal lucky blocks, what are the different possible outcomes
  • What different drops can players receive in chests
I could probably go on and on about questions I have about the game and understand if you don’t want to just keep answering them. I already am super grateful the fact you created this spreadsheet and explained how lucky block drops work. If you want, I could try to reorganize the spreadsheet so that new drops can be added if you are interested in using it to calculate probabilities when adding new drops to the game.

Again, thank you so much for providing this for me, I really appreciate it, I can finally start putting together some coherent and up to date loot tables, and you have saved me untold hours of experimentation.

So the World Events in Crazy mode are indeed a nightmare to try and figure out how long they last. They're all unique in how they calculate their time.
Some are a fixed "Random time between 1 - 2 minutes" and some have an internal countdown method which only stops the event after X amount of things have spawned.
I'm afraid I can't really give you a solid answer, but looking at the code I'm not liking how it's written. Next time I'm looking at Lucky Islands I will be rewriting the system to be easier to read for developers, and simpler in terms of randomness.

Bows:
Auto: 10 to 30 Arrows
Explosive: 3 to 6
Frozen: 3 to 6
Grapple: 3 to 5
Shotgun: 3 to 7
Standard: 12 (16 in OP)

Mob wand:
CREEPER, ZOMBIE, SKELETON, HUSK, DROWNED, SPIDER, CAVE_SPIDER, MAGMA_CUBE, ENDERMAN, WITCH, VEX, PILLAGER, GUARDIAN, STRAY, WITHER_SKELETON, ZOMBIE_VILLAGER, ZOMBIFIED_PIGLIN, PHANTOM, PIGLIN, PIGLIN_BRUTE, AXOLOTL, CHICKEN, COW, PIG, DONKEY, FOX, FROG, LLAMA, MULE, MUSHROOM_COW, OCELOT, PANDA, POLAR_BEAR, SHEEP, SQUID, STRIDER, TURTLE
And in OP, these are added to the list:
RAVAGER, VINDICATOR, GHAST, ZOGLIN
Sorry for the caps, I literally just copied them out of the code. They each have an equal chance of spawning out of the wand.

There's a 'blocks' loot, which comes out of a normal lucky block, but there's also the Blocks Lucky Block which spawns things based from the Blocks loot list as mentioned.
The normal blocks loot spawns a random amoutn between 20 and 40, and can be Stone, Sandstone, or Dirt. If OP, then it's both Stone and Obsidian, and it's 10 to 20 of each.
For the Blocks Lucky Block, all the loots in them have a fixed drop amount, so whatever you get for each one is guaranteed same for that drop, there's too many to list sorry.

The food loot is also weird:
All amounts are 2 to 5, all options are 1 in 4 chance.
If normal:
Apples, Carrots, Bread, or 1 self-eating Cake.
If OP:
Pumpkin Pie, Carrots, Cooked Cod, or 1 self-eating Cake.

Chest loot:
Normal:
Wood/Stone/Iron Swords, Bow, 4 Arrows, 4 Apples, 4 Cooked Beef, Iron/Gold Chestplate, a Diamond, 3 Iron, Stone Axe, Stone Pickaxe, 2 Carrots, 1 Melon, 2 XP bottles, Gold Legs, Gold Boots
OP:
Iron Sword, Stone Axe, Bow, 6 Arrows, 3 Apples, 7 Cooked Beef, Iron Chestplate, Iron Helm, 5 Diamonds, 7 Iron, Iron Pickaxe, 3 Cooked Pork, Dia Sword, 7 EX Bottles, Gold Legs, Gold Boots
(A lot of these can be enchanted)

I think that's all the info I can get for you. As I said each loot has it's own logic and a little bit of randomness, so reading through them, figuring out what it does under every instance, and writing it out eats quite a bit of time.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom