Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
hi, I’ve just had my enchants taken off my weapons, which yes I understand there was a bug, but I wasn’t aware that I wasn’t supposed to be able to achieve those kind of enchants. As a result, the game reduced my sharpness 5, bane of Arthropods 6, unbreaking 5, looting 20 sword to a looting 5 sword, and gave me back 67 levels. As I said I know I wasn’t supposed to be able to reach that level of enchant, but I spent at least 300xp on making the sword and only got 67 back in return? Is there anything that can be done about this?

Attachments

• 6B62ECFF-0A8B-410A-A611-8ED2988EA8FE.jpeg
    6B62ECFF-0A8B-410A-A611-8ED2988EA8FE.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 482
  • 4E08A635-A979-4C63-B131-A386C7846983.jpeg
    4E08A635-A979-4C63-B131-A386C7846983.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 668

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello! I'm sorry that you're upset that about the enchantment bug being fixed. You need to understand that we've removed it to stop players getting too overpowered and completing all of our Skyblock content within a week or at least faster than the average user. Players were compensated for the loss of the enchantments. We also understand that some people think that the OP enchantments were good for our Skyblock, but it was just a bug that we sadly didn't catch on our end and we're sorry for that. We want our Skyblock to be fun and enjoyable and allow users to spend good quality time discovering our Skyblock.

Users can still enchant, but only to level 5 on each tool, meaning you can only have 5 enchantments on each tool. So you can have sharpness 5, or other random enchantments. Please note that this cap of 5 enchantments is not permanent and will be upped in the near future. Sadly at this time, the bug fix is staying & the high enchantments will not be returning at this time. We hope that we haven't lost you as a CubeCraft Skyblocker, and we're excited to see what Skyblock on Java & Bedrock will bring. Thanks for understanding! :D

Camezonda.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Endermanxbox479 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy bday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom