Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raztjah

May 19, 2015
Hello Guys,

I had an idea, we could have in the mini-games the same level of experience equal to our level on the server, and so "reward" the older players and / or players who play more on the server and maybe remove xp bottles?

for example: i'm level 14, i will have 14 levels of experience in the mini-games like skywars, team-skywars (just mini-games where we need xp levels).

what do you think?

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Mhhm I think this isn't really fair for the new players, you kill them easily and maybe they would ragequit. So no...

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I like the idea, but I'd suggest you change it a little.
For example, XP bottles will still spawn (for newly joined people) and you'll get half the XP levels ingame of your total experience level (to make it less overpowered).

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
It seems as if this would be somewhat unfair due to the things you can obtain with the XP you have, while others with less experience/levels may not be able to gain as much power as you can. After all, its more fun when the games are equally played. :P

Reactions: PartyBlaze
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom