Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
WHY THERE SHOULD BE REWARDS FOR LEVELING UP

Hey so I have seen quite a few posts about levels on cubecraft. Most of them are about getting rewards for leveling up. I personally don’t think this is a great idea as that is the whole gimmick of VIP levels although I feel like regular levels need some love so here are some ideas

NAME COLOR

so for this idea you just change the color for every 100 or 50 levels, for instance

0-99

100-199

200-299

300-399

LEVEL BY NAME

this idea is pretty easy to implement as well and I think this my be cool if you want to give the different color names to VIPS only

PLAYERNAME [234]

I like this idea because it’s nothing fancy and it still leaves room for VIPS to have cooler name tags

COLOR AND NUMBER

this is the other two ideas put together and to be honest this is my favorite idea. The idea is you have your name followed by a number

PLAYER [365]

i like this idea because you could have this for only vips

PLAYER [455]

VIP PLAYER
[455]

This is also better than the last idea because if someone already has a rank like egg wars master it wouldn’t interfere with it for instance

[EGGWARS MASTER] PLAYER [864]

CONCLUSION

finally if you you have any ideas for ways cubecraft could make leveling up more rewarding reply to this thread but remember there needs to be a way for VIPS to have a better version of the idea

Reactions: Amoreiii
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom