Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Upgrade!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I just got this idea from @_The13thDoctor_ that the mid gold generators on Solo Eggwars map Nightmare should be upgraded to a higher level such as 2 or 3 as it seems rather odd to have a gold generator level 2 at the main base but having a level 1 generator at the mid.
I suggest making the generator to level 2 or 3?
Thanks for reading

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I just got this idea from @_The13thDoctor_ that the mid gold generators on Solo Eggwars map Nightmare should be upgraded to a higher level such as 2 or 3 as it seems rather odd to have a gold generator level 2 at the main base but having a level 1 generator at the mid.
I suggest making the generator to level 2 or 3?
Thanks for reading

+1

(Poll?)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Diamond gens?
This is strictly about gold.
And please state why about the gold.
I did
The fact there are already multiple level 3 diamond gens at mid Would put making gold gens high level really really really unbalanced
In a nutshell nobody would be able to play hardcore properly and every game would haven peopel covered in gear within 2 minutes after the game started

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I did
The fact there are already multiple level 3 diamond gens at mid Would put making gold gens high level really really really unbalanced
In a nutshell nobody would be able to play hardcore properly and every game would haven peopel covered in gear within 2 minutes after the game started

So like 10 pieces of gold at mid when I can get more than half that amount instantly at my base.
How the heck that balanced?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So like 10 pieces of gold at mid when I can get more than half that amount instantly at my base.
How the heck that balanced?
You'll produce 1 gold every 2.5 seconds at mid instead of your 1 gold every 3.5 seconds at base.
Anyways:
I can get 5 gold on Tentacles but 0 gold at mid.
Same counts for iron on Pizza (team) I believe.
There's no link between mid and your base when it comes to what generator levels you should have. It honestly doesn't matter too much anyways.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom