Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
What is it?
It's utter most simple you type /level [player name] and you get the message
[Player name] is level xxx

Why?

I really enjoy knowing people level and now you can only see that when they say something in a lobby or after the game ended.

I know that Cubecraft hides stats from player on purpose to prevent bulling players who have low stats. So you might say will this not just be that? For one, you can already see players level, just not always. And two, level isn't directly in connection with skill. Yes of course, being good will grant you a high level but just playing a lot will do just the same.
So I don't really see a problem with the command, it's simple doesn't really change a thing but just handy.

What do you think?
~Fesa

Last edited:

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Looks good but mayby there needs to be a setting that you can do it off. So people can choise if other people can see there level.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
What is it?
Why?
I really enjoy knowing people level and now you can only see that when they say something in a lobby or after the game ended.

I know that Cubecraft hides stats from player on purpose to prevent bulling players who have low stats. So you might say will this not just be that? For one, you can already see players level, just not always. And two, level isn't directly in connection with skill. Yes of course, being good will grant you a high level but just playing a lot will do just the same.
So I don't really see a problem with the command, it's simple doesn't really change a thing but just handy.
a setting that you can do it off
I'd like to see something like this, IF you would indeed be able to turn it off. I bet not all players would like their level globally in the server to be able to be shown with a command. Also, we have /achievements and /challenges - why not /level to show your personal level (and experience earned)? I've been wondering about this and wanting it for a while now.

ARTH4R

Mar 11, 2016
Belgium
This is definitely an idea that I see being added.
Although as you mentioned, the players their privacy should be respected.
This would be a great idea if it comes with an option that your level stays hidden.
I personally think level is an achieving way of personal growth.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It will be a nice quality of life feature which I honestly would like to see.Im interested to know some people’s levels as well, so that’s why I support your idea:)

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
The suggestion itself is lovely, it's simple and it shouldn't be too hard to create. Well, I'm not experienced with coding but you're basically requesting data and then showing it which doesn't sound too complicated to me. Never the less I don't think this suggestion will have much impact on the server at all, sure it's lovely and I don't think anybody has a problem with it but it doesn't add too much to the server. Since it's been announced that CubeCraft is trying to focus more on Java like they used to, I think we should suggest bigger things, things that will actually have a lot of value in their quest to revive the Java edition.

It isn't a bad suggestion, I just find it a little pointless compared to the things that can be implemented. Also the fact that I haven't really seen anybody against it is another way of showing its simplicity. Although there are a few downvotes, I'm assuming that's because they don't find it necessary. It is so extra that it shouldn't require a lot of attention, if that makes sense.

I voted yes though, since I can also see the little benefits from this suggestion, could be easily implemented in the next update.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree with this, and it could also be a feature in Bedrock aswell. And like others have said, players could get an option in the settings to avoid players from seeing their level, just for privacy. Another thing I was thinking about, is if you could actually tap on the player (in the lobby), and it comes up with all of these options, like “add friend,” “invite to party,” and their level, rank, VIP Level (for Bedrock) and so on. I think this would be much easier than having to type in a player’s name to see their level or add friend etc. And friends could possibly be able to see each other’s statistics.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion, it’s got potential :). +1

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
What is it?
Why?

What do you think?
~Fesa[/QUOTE

Thanks for sharing your idea with us! :)
This idea might be handy but it has no priority to me because I don't really care about other players their level as long as they have fun on this server! :)

Demotiverend

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Belgium
Exactly, maybe just a feature like these days. Just click on the persons name in the chat and you see their level. (/level is ofc a good idea for people who are not ingame)

Dope! :D

D

Deleted member 492126

Exactly, maybe just a feature like these days. Just click on the persons name in the chat and you see their level. (/level is ofc a good idea for people who are not ingame)

Dope! :D
3.4 - No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Please don't reply to threads older than 2 weeks, not very wholesome of you
Locked :)

Reactions: Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom